What to charge for a bot

• Can you guys share how you determine what to charge for a bot?

I plan to build a bot that handles different subscription based applications for people to complete a particular task. Many people use several of those applications to complete the same task as there isn't a single one that is 100% perfect results. This is a major time suck. I don't want to compete against those applications but rather create a bot that handles all of that work in those different applications for them.

How would you come up with a price for this bot?

• I see plenty of views but no responses. Maybe more information is needed.

I can always look up if there are products that a customer wants me to create a bot for and go by the price but what if someone comes to me with the below request. I wouldn't know what to charge.

0_1542000761732_fe641bfe-da31-4ae2-8db2-2f0c4bca719e-image.png

0_1542000780648_69dbc0cc-2d35-496b-b594-a1d4d7f76f27-image.png

• I know that there are many people here that see BAS for marketing and SEO purposes. Since I am from enterprise corporate environment, I can see how BAS can be used for many corporate needs. Unfortunately, I am not an IT person so there is a big learning curve for me. I am more from the end user. So my customers will have to be the end users for now.

• why does my sentence keeps changing in the forums

• Nobody wants to share how you come up with a price for your bot? 186 views of this post and I am still talking to myself.