MySQL global Integration - Глобальная интеграция MySQL

• Hi,

please integrate access to an external Mysql as possible database in the global BAS Settings.
    Mongodb is not the best for more complex Bots or Bot Infastructures

Best regards

Привет,

интегрируйте доступ к внешней Mysql как возможной базе данных в глобальных настройках BAS.
    Mongodb не лучший для более сложных ботов или ботов Infastructures

С наилучшими пожеланиями

• I agree. Right now I do it through very stupid way of PHP scripts and sort of REST APi but it's so stupid.. :( I want a direct connector from BAS. the database is not sufficient in BAS, compared to MariaDB, it's kids' toy.

• administrators

@greenleader said in MySQL global Integration - Глобальная интеграция MySQL:

I agree. Right now I do it through very stupid way of PHP scripts and sort of REST APi but it's so stupid.. :( I want a direct connector from BAS. the database is not sufficient in BAS, compared to MariaDB, it's kids' toy.

You can work with MariaDB through node js directly from BAS.

• @fox
    yes i do it this way right now, but it needs more work (and code) in the script. It is working fine, but needs work
    for example i make Template "insert XXX to YYY" to VAR_QUERY, then i make node.js with VAR_QUERY
    it would be easier to build new bots when it is just available in the main menu :)

Also, there is a problem with the node.js Action. when i copy it over from text editor or other script, it does not insert the node.js code inside the action, just the action with no code. this is frustrating sometimes when you have to manually update some 50+ actions

• Can you explain in more detail how you work with MariaDB and node.js?

• @fox as well as with MySQL or any DB that has a module for nodejs.