Allow adding random sleep between keypresses

• Many sites now need to be signed up without mouse and only using tab to complete forms or else they silently flag you, the mouse movement in these bots are not sufficient for many popular sites.

Currently I have my own bots in c# using multilogin but it is an expensive endeavour.

What I am requesting is that you should be able to type into forms without using the mouse at all. Currently you can't do that, you can only inject text into the textboxes, but this results in no keypresses and is hard flagged by most big sites unless your using a mobile profile where that is standard... but thats a whole different topic...

Please bablosoft, allow me to type [[USERNAME]]{SLEEP(300,800)}<TAB>{SLEEP(300,800)}[[PASSWORD]] or even better... Let us send <TAB> to a text box without having to move the mouse to it.... And ALSO firing off the key events..

Completing forms using TAB and no mouse has incredible success ratios on even the toughest websites

• @recorp TLDR: Allow us to send key events to elements, WITHOUT mouse input. Currently you can only inject text without key events when you disable the emulate mouse option, its not good enough.

• @recorp said in Allow adding random sleep between keypresses:

Many sites now need to be signed up without mouse and only using tab to complete forms or else they silently flag you, the mouse movement in these bots are not sufficient for many popular sites.

Currently I have my own bots in c# using multilogin but it is an expensive endeavour.

What I am requesting is that you should be able to type into forms without using the mouse at all. Currently you can't do that, you can only inject text into the textboxes, but this results in no keypresses and is hard flagged by most big sites unless your using a mobile profile where that is standard... but thats a whole different topic...

Please bablosoft, allow me to type [[USERNAME]]{SLEEP(300,800)}<TAB>{SLEEP(300,800)}[[PASSWORD]] or even better... Let us send <TAB> to a text box without having to move the mouse to it.... And ALSO firing off the key events..

Completing forms using TAB and no mouse has incredible success ratios on even the toughest websites

698119b0-7cee-4a1b-b18c-ddcff1e9cd05-изображение.png

• @Fox Thanks no idea how i missed that!