AppData folder is now 17GB, why is that so?

• Today I when I tried to run BAS, my project file was empty, when I tried to download it (my project file) from my backup cloud backup, I was not able to because my PC storage was full... And that was odd too. As it turns our, BAS is filling its AppData folder and now its 17 GB. Why? How can App Data folder be 17 GB ? Here is screenshot - BAS

What is happening exactly?

• BASt

In app folder, I can see 22,400 files, that is 13 GB of size, what are these files? "000ipGld4nf.file" 8MB ? What are those?

• Can I just delete those files to free up space?

• even when I update version, those files are being copied into apps/custom folder

• @tte26, If you want to free up space, delete backups, everything from the projectbackups folder

• I reinstalled BAS, but now when I stop the script, it shows this error and closes - alt text

What is going on..

• @tte26 said in AppData folder is now 17GB, why is that so?:

Today I when I tried to run BAS, my project file was empty, when I tried to download it (my project file) from my backup cloud backup, I was not able to because my PC storage was full... And that was odd too. As it turns our, BAS is filling its AppData folder and now its 17 GB. Why? How can App Data folder be 17 GB ? Here is screenshot -

What is happening exactly?

Your script downloads these files, they are saved with a random name and .file extension for security.

Use the "Restrict downloads" action to prevent your script from downloading files
    0_1572702053850_1af5d817-71c7-4590-850b-9b321e28ff44-изображение.png