bas security

• Hello, Its been some time using bas and im learning new stuff every day as theres plenty of functions.
    I did purchase premium version purchase today just to support the project since i barely have any use for premium for now.
    Now what is bugging me is, eg in the future i decide to send my bot to clients, there will be some people trying to crack the app, i mean i would.
    I dont know if bas has anti reversing features already, i dont mean a simple license activation popup, im talking about anti debugging and stuff, sensitive string encryption, implementing a secure client and server communication(my server) etc
    Im not much of a reverser myself as i know only a few stuff so the dev may know more about it and what to implement but it would be nice to have some features for peace of mind.
    I'm not looking for this right now, maybe in the future, this is a one man operation so i dont want to push the dev
    Thank you

• @rokiroki said in bas security:

Hello, Its been some time using bas and im learning new stuff every day as theres plenty of functions.
    I did purchase premium version purchase today just to support the project since i barely have any use for premium for now.
    Now what is bugging me is, eg in the future i decide to send my bot to clients, there will be some people trying to crack the app, i mean i would.
    I dont know if bas has anti reversing features already, i dont mean a simple license activation popup, im talking about anti debugging and stuff, sensitive string encryption, implementing a secure client and server communication(my server) etc
    Im not much of a reverser myself as i know only a few stuff so the dev may know more about it and what to implement but it would be nice to have some features for peace of mind.
    I'm not looking for this right now, maybe in the future, this is a one man operation so i dont want to push the dev
    Thank you

Throughout the entire existence of BAS, there has never been a mention of hacking a protected script