Don't close browser on fail

• I want to keep the browser open when hits fail. Idea is to jump back to the input and enter the next account instead of going through all the process of the opening browser. If manage to do this will be a lot faster process of account checking for me

• @gudolik said in Don't close browser on fail:

I want to keep the browser open when hits fail. Idea is to jump back to the input and enter the next account instead of going through all the process of the opening browser. If manage to do this will be a lot faster process of account checking for me

Use the "Ignore Errors" action
    99214869-d716-490d-9f21-31cca773d9db-изображение.png

• @Fox i think you did not understand my question. It's for account checker bot which always ends with set status fail or set status success. And what i want is to leave the browser open after any of these status set so can enter next account without needing to have set proxy and load URL again to optimize the process. Its like after set status fail move label to enter username(but first need leave browser open)

• @gudolik said in Don't close browser on fail:

@Fox i think you did not understand my question. It's for account checker bot which always ends with set status fail or set status success. And what i want is to leave the browser open after any of these status set so can enter next account without needing to have set proxy and load URL again to optimize the process. Its like after set status fail move label to enter username(but first need leave browser open)

I don’t quite understand what exactly you want. You can put all actions in an endless loop and the script will work without ending.