Error: Timeout during WorkerSettings

• Dear Support, Dear Community,

My Situation:
    I am using the same tool on 2 different Servers. Both are running at 100% CPU.
    On the one with lower Hardware I regularly get the error-message: Thread ended with message "Timeout during WorkerSettings"

Then the thread restarts and is working fine.
    I still want to know what causes this issue. Is it just that the CPU takes too long to calculate everything for the worker?
    Is there a way to efficiently fix or work around this issue? Or is the only solution to just use less threads?

4867d1f2-7b75-4c77-b8e9-c548c8674e4c-image.png
    fc902ac0-1d91-422b-bbc5-761a324a9fa9-image.png

Already a big thanks in advance and all of you guys stay safe :)
    ~Ghost

• @ghostpunktexe said in Error: Timeout during WorkerSettings:

Dear Support, Dear Community,

My Situation:
    I am using the same tool on 2 different Servers. Both are running at 100% CPU.
    On the one with lower Hardware I regularly get the error-message: Thread ended with message "Timeout during WorkerSettings"

Then the thread restarts and is working fine.
    I still want to know what causes this issue. Is it just that the CPU takes too long to calculate everything for the worker?
    Is there a way to efficiently fix or work around this issue? Or is the only solution to just use less threads?

Already a big thanks in advance and all of you guys stay safe :)
    ~Ghost

If the cpu is 100% loaded, all actions are waiting in the queue for processing. If the waiting time exceeds the critical time, the action is completed by timeout. To avoid this , do not load the cpu 100%

• Hey,
    thanks for your advice and the given solution :)
    ~Ghost