How to make my script more optimize?

• So I have profiles folder and I'm manually putting C:/BAS/Profiles/123

each time in the PATH data.

How can I make this more user friendly? like how can I ask the user to just locate or point the right folder settings so everytime this PATH will change depends on user input without manually changing the PATH inside the script like C:/BAS/Profiles/new/profiles/123???

I tried using creating new resource and I selected FILESFROMDIRECTORY and then I put in the PATH script > {{profilefolders}}/123 > but this didnt work.

says all data have been processed.

I just want my script to look cleaner. without editing the script too much everytime I change my folder location.

can this be done?

• @stephenperry18 said in How to make my script more optimize?:

So I have profiles folder and I'm manually putting C:/BAS/Profiles/123

each time in the PATH data.

How can I make this more user friendly? like how can I ask the user to just locate or point the right folder settings so everytime this PATH will change depends on user input without manually changing the PATH inside the script like C:/BAS/Profiles/new/profiles/123???

I tried using creating new resource and I selected FILESFROMDIRECTORY and then I put in the PATH script > {{profilefolders}}/123 > but this didnt work.

says all data have been processed.

I just want my script to look cleaner. without editing the script too much everytime I change my folder location.

can this be done?

Use the "Resource Location" action

886de996-7a59-41a6-9b18-9abe73c336ac-изображение.png

770.xml

• @Fox Thank you so much sir!!!