Problem when saving fingerprint in user profile

• Hi all, i have a problem with fingerprints and profiles ... thank you if someone can help me.

I work with the user profile and FingerprintSwitcher, after obtaining a new fingerprint, i edit it to change some variables such as the screen size or user agent before applying it.

alt text

The problem appears when i want to reuse this profile, the fingerprint saved in the profile folder does not contain the change made by the edition of the fingerprint befor to apply it.
    there a solution ?

Also, i can't change the fingerprint after applying, because the editting generates again a random noise value and adds it, which will of course be different each time i run this profile. .

And with fingerprintswitcher, is impossible to edit (from BAS) the fingerprints file which are automatically saved in the profile folder (fingerprint.json) because there is not the same format as the fingerprints value download by fingerprintswtcher (Json parse error) , why ?

is there a way to change fingerprints after creating profile/applying fingerprints without add new noise to keep the fingerprint intact ?

is there a way to save in the profile the fingerprint with the value changed by editting ?

thank you all

• @jonigood said in Problem when saving fingerprint in user profile:

Hi all, i have a problem with fingerprints and profiles ... thank you if someone can help me.

I work with the user profile and FingerprintSwitcher, after obtaining a new fingerprint, i edit it to change some variables such as the screen size or user agent before applying it.

The problem appears when i want to reuse this profile, the fingerprint saved in the profile folder does not contain the change made by the edition of the fingerprint befor to apply it.
    there a solution ?

Also, i can't change the fingerprint after applying, because the editting generates again a random noise value and adds it, which will of course be different each time i run this profile. .

And with fingerprintswitcher, is impossible to edit (from BAS) the fingerprints file which are automatically saved in the profile folder (fingerprint.json) because there is not the same format as the fingerprints value download by fingerprintswtcher (Json parse error) , why ?

is there a way to change fingerprints after creating profile/applying fingerprints without add new noise to keep the fingerprint intact ?

is there a way to save in the profile the fingerprint with the value changed by editting ?

thank you all

BAS does not support changing the fingerprint. Ask the author of the module you are using.

• @Fox ok, thanks for answear

• @jonigood, can you attach a test project repeating the error?

• @GhostZ i'm sorry for the late answear ...

I want to rectify my post, it is not a BAS problem, it is a problem with the editing function of fingerprintswitcher, the editing function of the screen size does not work, so when i save the profile it was saved without the changed screensize, hence my initial post ...

Here is the project for testing : editfingerprint1.xml

So i wrote something (javascript) to work around the problem, with this piece of code is possible to change the screen size and/or other value of the fingerprint, :

[[FINGERPRINT]] = [[FINGERPRINT]].replace(/height\":\d+/, "height\":" + "600");

Test project with the javascript work around : editfingerprint2.xml

Thanks

• @jonigood, reinstall the module and recreate the action (just open the action and click Ok)

edit_fingerprint.xml

• @GhostZ yeh it works well now , can you explain ?

thank you

• @jonigood, necessary parameters were missing in the function call

• @GhostZ Ok thank you for answear, there are still problems with fingerprintswitcher, it distorts operating system in the HEADER when you synchronize Flashplayer, oddly, the process restarts when flash is synchronized, here are three tests, i choose "Windows7, Chrome" in fingerpritnswitcher (you need a fingerprintswitcher license to test) :

BrowserSettingAfterFingerprint.xml :
    Here i set browser setting befor to apply fingerprint, the detection of OS is wrong

BrowserSettingBeforFingerprint.xml :
    Here i set browser setting after to apply fingerprint, the detected OS is good (windows 7) but flash is detect as not installed

NoBrowserSetting+Fingerprint+SyncFlash.xml :
    Here i do not set browser setting at all and apply fingerprint + Sync flash, the OS is good (windows 7) but flash is detect as not installed

maybe i am misusing this function ?
    thanks

• @jonigood, flash sync feature not available in latest version of FingerprintSwitcher

• @GhostZ ho ok , so it is not possible to use BAS flash and that it be synchronized with proxy ip in case of ip check by flash ?

thanks

• @jonigood, i don’t know, but flash support ends this year

• @GhostZ yes that's right, thank you GhostZ