[API] Request for an BAS user creation API, with script assignment

• Hey there,

I currently have to manually create users for my script after they buy my product, and then assign the script to their username. This is almost impossible to handle for me, and my users have to wait until I am online and able to help them. I run my own site and would like to make the process automated which I could before using BAS for my programs, because we used our own database. Now this is no longer an option. Therefore I would like to request a simple API to automate this process, for creating users and adding the script to them. I think this would be a very useful feature, with maybe more functions and capabilities to add on top of this!

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts

• @Psychil said in [API] Request for an BAS user creation API, with script assignment:

Hey there,

I currently have to manually create users for my script after they buy my product, and then assign the script to their username. This is almost impossible to handle for me, and my users have to wait until I am online and able to help them. I run my own site and would like to make the process automated which I could before using BAS for my programs, because we used our own database. Now this is no longer an option. Therefore I would like to request a simple API to automate this process, for creating users and adding the script to them. I think this would be a very useful feature, with maybe more functions and capabilities to add on top of this!

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts

Updating personal account (including the api for working with licenses) is in the plans, but there are no deadlines for implementation yet. In your personal account, you can create a list of users and immediately give them the desired script, and you can set the license period from the beginning of activation. Create a list with your hands, and then use this list on your site, for example, to automatically issue keys to users when they purchase.