FPM2 stops during creation of Fingerprints

• I just wanted to test the new Fingerprintmanager2. Set it up with proxies from file, a perfectcanvas request for a specific website I want to use the profiles later on and let it to "Chrome + Desktop" at it was preset.

After setting "Numbers of profiles to create" to 100 and click on the apply button it started working. Sometimes it takes very long to get a perfectcanvas response but the main issue I'm facing is that it suddenly stops completely after some created profiles and it looks like I had it never started (except the progress bar e.g. show 5/100 profiles created).

Any ideas what causes that stop or any recommended workaround for this?

FPManager.jpg

• @morpheus93 said in FPM2 stops during creation of Fingerprints:

I just wanted to test the new Fingerprintmanager2. Set it up with proxies from file, a perfectcanvas request for a specific website I want to use the profiles later on and let it to "Chrome + Desktop" at it was preset.

After setting "Numbers of profiles to create" to 100 and click on the apply button it started working. Sometimes it takes very long to get a perfectcanvas response but the main issue I'm facing is that it suddenly stops completely after some created profiles and it looks like I had it never started (except the progress bar e.g. show 5/100 profiles created).

Any ideas what causes that stop or any recommended workaround for this?

Attach the FM 2.0 log. The creation of profiles is stopped if an error occurs when getting a fingerprint

• @Fox I attached you the log from FM 2.0

As often it takes very long to get a PerfectCanvas fingerprint it's maybe some sort of timeout that stops the profile creation.

Unfortunately it does not automatically continue after such timeouts or errors or is there some setting for resuming the current job?

Thanks.

2021.01.23.16.52.54.271.txt

@Fox I attached you the log from FM 2.0

As often it takes very long to get a PerfectCanvas fingerprint it's maybe some sort of timeout that stops the profile creation.

Unfortunately it does not automatically continue after such timeouts or errors or is there some setting for resuming the current job?

Thanks.

2021.01.23.16.52.54.271.txt

Judging by the log, the algorithm considers it an error when a queue appears to receive a fingerprint

[23:58:16:236] Error receiving fingerprint: Waiting. Number in queue 4
    [23:58:16:254] Error when getting a fingerprint, the function of creating multiple profiles is stopped

but I couldn't repeat your error (video https://imgur.com/ps1q6ZE )

I registered 23 profiles with PerfectCanvas without errors, then I got tired of it :)

30dd5030-9d9e-4562-aa39-98275e37cdf8-изображение.png

Can you attach a PerfectCanvas request?

• I attached you a .txt-file with the PerfectCanvas Request. Hope it helps.

Another thing I faced: As soon as the "HumanEmulation(1.0.0) is started it can't be closed. I can stop all the running profile jobs and after all have ended "exit" the application via context-menue from the taskbar. But after some seconds it has been restarted. The same if I end the process "FastExecuteScript.exe" in task manager.

Is that the indended behaviour or is there another approach to finally end the application? I'm asking as it increases my CPU load to 99 or even 100% most of the time (Windows Server 2016 Standard with Intel i7-4790K and 32GB RAM).

Thank you.

PS: Any chance to get the PerfectCanvas responses (Fingerprints) as fast as in your video? Mostly if I start creating new profiles I just get the first 2 or 3 FPs with PerfectCanvas directly and after that I have to wait at least some minutes for every new one.

perfect_canvas_request.txt

I attached you a .txt-file with the PerfectCanvas Request. Hope it helps.

Another thing I faced: As soon as the "HumanEmulation(1.0.0) is started it can't be closed. I can stop all the running profile jobs and after all have ended "exit" the application via context-menue from the taskbar. But after some seconds it has been restarted. The same if I end the process "FastExecuteScript.exe" in task manager.

Is that the indended behaviour or is there another approach to finally end the application? I'm asking as it increases my CPU load to 99 or even 100% most of the time (Windows Server 2016 Standard with Intel i7-4790K and 32GB RAM).

Thank you.

To disable it completely, you need to disable the setting for all profiles. To make this easier, use the Bulk settings icon

alt text

PS: Any chance to get the PerfectCanvas responses (Fingerprints) as fast as in your video? Mostly if I start creating new profiles I just get the first 2 or 3 FPs with PerfectCanvas directly and after that I have to wait at least some minutes for every new one.

perfect_canvas_request.txt

On my video, I sometimes paused, so as not to stretch the video too much. The speed of obtaining PerfectCanvas prints, unfortunately, does not depend on me.
    The basic principle of PerfectCanvas is that the canvas is rendered on someone else's real PC. That is, if you specified the tags "Chrome, Desktop", then the service is looking for a real PC with a desktop browser Chrome. This process directly depends on the number of people in the system. You can help this if you have a site with a lot of people visiting it.

I attached you a .txt-file with the PerfectCanvas Request. Hope it helps.

What tags did you use to get fingerprints?

• @Fox Thank you for your appreciated help. Mainly I use "Chrome" and "Desktop" tags for creating the fingerprints.

Maybe I found out why the process of creating FPs with PerfectCanvas interrupts after some time: I'm using rotating proxies on local ports that change IP after specific intervals. As it takes some seconds till they have changed to a new IP it seems that interruption in connectivity causes FPM2 to stop the bulk generation of new profiles.

Maybe I have a site with enough visitors to let them create new PerfectCanvas fingerprints for us ;) Any special requirements needed?

• @Fox Are there any limitations in the length of the Perfect Canvas request key used in FPM2? In the past I got a request key from the "Canvas Inpector" tool for the site I'm working with that has a length of about 373.000 chars and I got it to work.

Now I decided to regenerate the PC request key for the same website and it has a length of 1.081 mil. chars and every time I try to start the FP generation in FPM2 now I get "Error receiving fingerprint". Without PC request key (leaving the field empty) it works okay.

Re-tried it with the old request key (with about 373k chars) and therewith it works.

I assume the target website has made some changes so number of canvas fingerprinting attempts has risen and I need to use the new (longer) request key to achieve successful work. Any advices?

Addition: Re-tried it with the old request key (with about 373k chars) and therewith it works but I think I need to generate the new profiles with the new and longer key.

• Any info about this issue?