Sniffing a sent request

• So I am targetting a website that sends a value "UUID" it is generated by HEAVILY obfuscated javascript and is not random. The only way I can get it is by opening chrome console -> networking and viewing the value sent.

I cannot find it anywhere else.

Is there a way to record and save this value automatically instead of manually looking at the network request in dev tools?

• @tipston244 said in Sniffing a sent request:

So I am targetting a website that sends a value "UUID" it is generated by HEAVILY obfuscated javascript and is not random. The only way I can get it is by opening chrome console -> networking and viewing the value sent.

I cannot find it anywhere else.

Is there a way to record and save this value automatically instead of manually looking at the network request in dev tools?

Use the "Cache Mask Allow" action with the required url, and then use the "Get all items from cache" action.

• @Fox Thank you it works!!

• @tipston244 said in Sniffing a sent request:

@Fox So I tried it and it gets the requests but the post_data is wrong, for some reason the post_data is the same content as the header "X-Super-Properties", no idea why. The content in chrome networking is json data

According to your description, it is very difficult to say what the reason is. Attach a test project

• @Fox Hey sorry i edited my reply, I got it to work, the post_data was the same data as header property "x-super-properties" which was jumbled data but all i had to do was base64 decode it now the data is correct