OnApplicationStop

• Hello dear Bablosoft team,

it would be great if there was also an "OnApplicationStop" function in addition to the "OnApplicationStart".

If I communicate with external processes and the bot or server needs to be restarted, everything remains as it is and I need to close each thread controlled process via the task manager.

It would be great if this feature will be added :)

Thanks and best regards!

• @basmail said in OnApplicationStop:

Hello dear Bablosoft team,

it would be great if there was also an "OnApplicationStop" function in addition to the "OnApplicationStart".

If I communicate with external processes and the bot or server needs to be restarted, everything remains as it is and I need to close each thread controlled process via the task manager.

It would be great if this feature will be added :)

Thanks and best regards!

From your description, it is not clear what kind of functionality you are asking for. Describe the request in more detail

• @Fox Quite simple, OnApplicationStop should be a function that will run a custom script after I click exit or stop.
    Like "OnApplicationStart" just flipped...

@Fox Quite simple, OnApplicationStop should be a function that will run a custom script after I click exit or stop.

Actions are performed inside the program, where do you think actions should be performed if you close it?

The "OnApplicationStart" function is executed in one thread BEFORE all the script threads start, users on the forum have already asked to add the "OnApplicationStop" function, which would also be executed in one thread, but only after all the threads are completed. This algorithm can be implemented now using the action "Call function in several threads"

• @Fox said in OnApplicationStop:

@basmail said in OnApplicationStop:

@Fox Quite simple, OnApplicationStop should be a function that will run a custom script after I click exit or stop.

Actions are performed inside the program, where do you think actions should be performed if you close it?

The "OnApplicationStart" function is executed in one thread BEFORE all the script threads start, users on the forum have already asked to add the "OnApplicationStop" function, which would also be executed in one thread, but only after all the threads are completed. This algorithm can be implemented now using the action "Call function in several threads"

-.- do you think I'm retarded lol
    My BAS script does create a folder for each thread named by a random string, copies a tool and a config in it and runs the tool 24/7, when I now close the BAS bot the folders and the processes are remaining running.
    What I would like to have is the possibility to clean up this stuff with the BAS script. If a script runs for 24/7 I can't wait for all threads to be completed, makes sense right? :)
    Is that SO hard to understand?...

-.- do you think I'm retarded lol

Why do you think so? I didn't mean to offend you.

My BAS script does create a folder for each thread named by a random string, copies a tool and a config in it and runs the tool 24/7, when I now close the BAS bot the folders and the processes are remaining running.
    What I would like to have is the possibility to clean up this stuff with the BAS script. If a script runs for 24/7 I can't wait for all threads to be completed, makes sense right? :)
    Is that SO hard to understand?...

That is, if you press the "exit" button in the script, does your script continue to work?

f7f660d2-587c-44d5-8a21-08f8d6260df2-изображение.png

• @Fox said in OnApplicationStop:

That is, if you press the "exit" button in the script, does your script continue to work?

I think you still don't understand what I mean :/
    Of course the BAS script stops, but that's not the point, I work with external processes.
    I explained it precisely enough in my last post