BrowserAutomationStudio 14.1.0 has been released.
support last edited by
This release improves project usability a lot.
Here is a list of changes:
- Variable inspector shows all variables and their content:
To start using it, click on "Variable inspector" menu.
- Only one resource is visible at a time, this makes resource panel more compact:
- Undo manager helps in case if you want to revert some of your actions:
Common CTRL-Z and ZTRL-Y shortcuts are available too.
Clipboard data can be transferred between projects.
Toolbox includes search bar, which helps to search for specific actions:
- Developer can move execution point to any place inside scenario.
- Buttons for easy editing of thread number, success number and fail number:
There are also a lot of bug fixes and small improvements:
- H.264 video codec support.
- Http client strict timeout.
- Fix non 100% scale of expression editor.
- Scenario context menu fixes.
- Tray notification about closed window.
- Hold button animation.
- Fix of missing "Execute Only This" menu.
- Max success fail of resource increased.
- Better highlight reload button.
- Fix missing data during PUT request.