how to sign in to website with multiple accounts and multi treads! (at the same time)
vardipoor.m last edited by
As it turns out, I want to log in to a site with multiple accounts at the same time.
I have about 500 accounts called
In this way (only the number changes)
And the password is the same for all accounts.
How can I run it in multi-tread mode?
I tried but all browsers log into one account.
please guide me.
GaG last edited by GaG
- Create a TXT file with all your emails - each email in new line.
- Define a resource in BAS and make it ""read lines from file" and
"uee each line one time".
- Define number of threads you need in BAS.
- Parse resource list to user-password values.
(in your case you dont need to parse it since pass is always same)
- Log in to account from browser in BAS.
That way each thread will start new browser instance and
use new resource line because its set to use each line only