BrowserAutomationStudio 24.1.0 has been released

• Extensions.

Extensions support has been improved in the new version. After update they are loaded and installed automatically, for this it is enough to specify the url or id of the extension in the "Browser Settings" action. The old way - installing an extension from a folder can still be used. To load extensions from the folder correctly, you need to download them using the ChromeExtensionManager application.

Extension interface can be invoked with the new Click extension button action. The interface opens in a new tab. Working with it is done in the same way as with other sites. Extension automation is available.

A new menu has been added in the browser manual control mode. It works exactly the same as "Click extension button" action:

It is important to note that extension support is still not perfect. Some extensions embed their frame on the main site, such frames will be displayed correctly in BAS, but accessing them can be done only with image selectors. In extensions tabs, the standard functionality may not work correctly, for example, waiting for files to download.

Short demo(2 minutes, no sound): link
    Wiki: link

Updating project actions.

Updating actions when switching to a new BAS version occurs using a special tool:

The new tool helps to recreate all project activities. It appears automatically when starting an old project from a new BAS version, but it can also be called from the menu:

Before starting the tool, a backup of the project is created. In the new version backup system have also been improved: the name of the project is added to the current date, access to the folder with backups is possible from the menu.

It is highly recommended to run this tool after every BAS update including this one.

This task was done by @oyasumi-punpun

New modules for solving FunCaptcha and HCaptcha.

New modules have been added for these types of captchas: FunCaptcha, HCaptcha.

There is no need to inspect element code to solve new captcha types, it works in the same way as with ReCaptcha. All you need to do is to select the element with the captcha, select the service, fill in the field with the service key and wait for the action to be completed.

This task was done by @oyasumi-punpun

New modules "URL" and "Path"

They can be useful when parsing/creating/modifying URLs and filesystem paths.

Functionality has been added to make it easier to work with line breaks.

This task was done by @ghostz

Web components.

After update BAS can access and correctly generate css, xpath and match selectors for web components.

Also supported: loops by elements inside a web component and generation of multi-selectors, up/down keys to choose a selector inside a web component.

Access to web components with shadow root created with the closed type is not yet supported.

A new separator for selectors >SHADOW> has been added, but in the vast majority of cases, script creators do not need to use it directly, and the work is absolutely the same as with standard html elements:

Antidetect.

The tiktok.com CDP session detection method has been fixed.

The plugin spoofing detection method has been fixed.

Improved the mechanism for adding noise for fingerprint rectangles.

Fixed bug with sending client hints headers.

Other improvements.

The module "Work with profiles" has been updated: the documentation has been improved, some actions have been adapted for the new browser engine.

Fixed crashes after using the "Set Clipboard" action.

Fixed infinite loops when working with the "Idle Emulation" action.

Fixed problems with detection of full page load during the "Previous Page" action.

Fixed possible copying of the entire BAS folder to the custom folder when updating.

Improved browser launch mechanism, now it starts again if the first attempt was unsuccessful.

The code of the "String" module has been optimized.

Improved work of the script editor when interrupting actions.

Disabled system dialogs when working with the browser.

The visibilityState of the page works correctly when switching tabs.

Patch 24.1.1

• Improved changing of return values of internationalization api.
    • Fixed problems with new types of captchas.
    • Fixed problems with the PerfectCanvas tools module in the new version.
    • Replacing some navigator properties when changing ua without FingerprintSwitcher works correctly.
    • Switching to a profile that is already in use in current thread does not freeze thread.

• When compiling are this extension saved on the compiled bot, if not how can I add them?

• Patch 24.1.1 has been released. New version is available from update system.

• Hello, when compiling the project with extension, the extension is not included on the package, how can I fix this?

• @sandretina said in BrowserAutomationStudio 24.1.0 has been released:

Hello, when compiling the project with extension, the extension is not included on the package, how can I fix this?

extensions can be installed via a link, or you can simply add files to the finished build.

• @UserTrue said in BrowserAutomationStudio 24.1.0 has been released:

can be installed via a link, or you can simply add files to the

Where can I enter the files?

• hi bro cokies cache Problem

68dac479-adcc-4b1e-ab15-5bd0a52f78ab-image.png

• @YusufBen said in BrowserAutomationStudio 24.1.0 has been released:

hi bro cokies cache Problem

You can clear the cache in the browser settings of each profile yourself.

• @Fox

this is really annoying because the site where automation works saves 150 mb of processing every time it works for 10 hours, it takes up 200 gb of space every day waiting at the beginning of it will be very laborious to delete it, as I think you will include a new update for this because I delete 200 gb of data every day and there is no space on the hard disk

• @YusufBen said in BrowserAutomationStudio 24.1.0 has been released:

@Fox

this is really annoying because the site where automation works saves 150 mb of processing every time it works for 10 hours, it takes up 200 gb of space every day waiting at the beginning of it will be very laborious to delete it, as I think you will include a new update for this because I delete 200 gb of data every day and there is no space on the hard disk

Compare the profile size with the Google Chrome profile, they will take up the same amount of hard disk space. And I don't understand what you propose to develop.

• For some reason which I am uncertain, while working with profile on WordPress version 24.1.1 when I load a new browser after processing the login part its log out., that does not happen on previous version. I also tried with saving cookie and restoring and it does not work.

Is there any current known issue that might cause thing on version 24.1.1?

• @YusufBen Have you solved this problem? I have the same issue. BAS eats 100GB of HDD space on the vps in 12h. I tried to run it as an administrator but it doesn't help. BAS doesn't delete these damn logs.