Error Replay

• Some sort of replay of an error so that we know how to troubleshoot.

I sometimes get errors that only happen if certain things happen. Certain ad plays, Certain popups, etc. But this doesn't happen on every occurrence so I'd have a hard time trying to program a workaround for this error. If I see the error happening I can take a better approach.

This could be a video recording that's trashed if there's no error at the end of the thread.

Or a scenario where the same actions are played in a "run next action" until the error occurs.

This would help out alot.

• @brian05 said in Error Replay:

Some sort of replay of an error so that we know how to troubleshoot.

I sometimes get errors that only happen if certain things happen. Certain ad plays, Certain popups, etc. But this doesn't happen on every occurrence so I'd have a hard time trying to program a workaround for this error. If I see the error happening I can take a better approach.

This could be a video recording that's trashed if there's no error at the end of the thread.

Or a scenario where the same actions are played in a "run next action" until the error occurs.

This would help out alot.

Recording video from the browser screen will load the cpu very much, given that each thread in the script will do this. Many errors in the script can be foreseen and not all errors can be solved by recording a video from the screen, since this video will not contain important data, for example, the page code. I assure you, the developer will definitely not do this.
    You can implement the logic yourself, which will allow you to detect and handle such errors. Use the "ignore errors" action to avoid interrupting the script, then get and save a screenshot of the screen and the page code.