Loop and Multithread Logic

• Здравствуйте, мне нужна помощь в понимании логики BAS.
    В какой момент поток будет считаться успешным?
    и есть ли способ зациклить этот процесс?
    В основном, имея определенное количество циклов, которые действительно выводят успех, а затем снова запускают его с самого начала, пока не будет достигнуто определенное количество. И если я вызову это в многопоточной функции, будет ли она запускать сумму для каждого потока или только до тех пор, пока эта сумма не будет достигнута?
    Я был бы рад, если кто-то может дать мне дополнительные объяснения и пример для этого.

ENGLISH TRANSLATION

Hello, I need help with understanding BAS logic.
    At which point a thread will count as success?
    and is there a way to loop this process?
    Basically Having a specific amount of loops which does output success and then starting it again from the beginning until specific amount is reached. And if I call this in multithread function does it run the amount for each thread or just until this amount is reached?
    I would be happy if someone can give me further explanation and an example for it.
    Hello, I need help with understanding BAS logic.
    At which point a thread will count as success?
    and is there a way to loop this process?
    Basically Having a specific amount of loops which does output success and then starting it again from the beginning until specific amount is reached. And if I call this in multithread function does it run the amount for each thread or just until this amount is reached?
    I would be happy if someone can give me further explanation and an example for it.

• @DonerBacker You have written a lot, but everything seems to be obvious. The successful execution of a thread is the completion of the thread without errors. The number of successful executions is summed up for all threads. Such questions are easier to understand by doing simple experiments.

• Да, но моя настоящая проблема в том, что я хочу печатать успех для каждого повторения потока.
    Также подсчитывайте успех для каждого повторения цикла. И затем завершение сценария, если эта конкретная сумма достигнута.
    Я борюсь с этим. Помощь приветствуется.

ENGLISH TRANSLATION

Yes, but my actuall problem is that I want to print success for each thread repition.
    Also count success for each loop repition. And then ending the script if this specific amount is reached.
    Im struggling with this. Help is appreciated.