BrowserAutomationStudio 24.9.0 has been released

• Antidetect system has been researched on one popular site.

The results revealed an interesting technique that allows to detect various automation systems.

BAS has received a patch that fixes detections by this system.

The ability to perform stun requests through proxies that support udp has also been added.

https://i.imgur.com/dFRaI5v.gif

The absence of a corresponding request is also detected by some sites.

If the proxy does not support udp, the replacement occurs as before.

1. After update applying the fingerprint does not change the returned values when measuring the dimensions of elements. The old behavior can be reverted by changing the values of the "Safe Element Size" parameter when applying the fingerprint.

2. Improved audio fingerprint. In the next versions, an analogue of PerfectCanvas for audio will be added.

3. BAS analyses the code that is used to create the image on the canvas element. If the code is one that will return the same data regardless of the machine, then it will not be added to the PerfectCanvas request. Alos noise won't be added to resulting image in this case. This algorithm will be improved in the future. You can disable it by running _settings({"Fingerprints.PerfectCanvasSkipZeroEntropyCode":"Disable"})! after applying the fingerprint.

Fixed white screen issue on scenario panel.

• Tiktok detection still not fixed. I taught browser authenticity update will fix it. See the sample project below. Typing a comment and clicking enter will not post the comment on BAS but using normal mouse to click "Post" will work BUT on my normal chrome, chromium on windows, both works. There are even some more detection which I can't really make the project because Tiktok is very tricky. E.g, Once an issue starts, it can stop in the next 1-2hours and issue will not happen again for some hours, then it starts again and stop again and so on, so i can't even make a project for it because the moment you try to repeat the error, it might be working by then and you won't see any issue. For the comment issue, the project is attached

dummy.xml .

• Nice working version.
    When you try to get the text from an element, the detection system gets you.

• @master-teller said in BrowserAutomationStudio 24.9.0 has been released:

Nice working version.
    When you try to get the text from an element, the detection system gets you.

Describe the problem in more detail

• @Fox At that popular site, when you try to get the text of an element with Get element text function, the antidetect system detects it and it log you out.

• @master-teller said in BrowserAutomationStudio 24.9.0 has been released:

@Fox At that popular site, when you try to get the text of an element with Get element text function, the antidetect system detects it and it log you out.

How can I repeat your error?

• BAS doesn't delete logs when posting and it eats all HDD space in 12h . I must delete 80GB everyday on my VPS. It's very annoying. And its weird because this issue happens only on 50% of my VPSes. On the second half it works good. I tried to run it as an administrator, but it doesn't help

alt text

Please fix this bug i can't work like that

• @support
    It happened to me as well just now
    V 24.9.1 running on windows 10 VMware 8GM RAM 4 core I9
    when I clicked the Yellow play button few times it freezes, and after 20 sec, white screen

Very large project 10MB

I have the project still open & I can give you access to my VM if it helps

• Screenshot (7).png

• @Bcsteam said in BrowserAutomationStudio 24.9.0 has been released:

@support
    It happened to me as well just now
    V 24.9.1 running on windows 10 VMware 8GM RAM 4 core I9
    when I clicked the Yellow play button few times it freezes, and after 20 sec, white screen

Very large project 10MB

I have the project still open & I can give you access to my VM if it helps

Does the bug repeat after restarting the project? Can you repeat it intentionally?

• @Fox Didn't try that yet, I still kept it open in case it could be use for diagnostic.
    Ill run now the same script on a few different VMs, and try to repeat it intentionally.

• @Fox Looks like I can repeat it intentionally, Just clicking on the yellow play / pause many time in a row, fast, and combine it with clicking the green play button dose the trick.

• @bennettjimmy63

Tiktok detection still not fixed.

Can't reproduce https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ8nzDk2S-0

Also note, that BAS has special patches in order to work with tiktok correctly and compatibility with this site is checked before each release.

If you still have problem, please attach detailed description here https://community.bablosoft.com/topic/12199/researching-sites-protection

• @Bcsteam Can you attach project and steps to reproduce the problem?

• @support its a big script with a lot of personal info, (10MB file), I'm trying to remove all my personal stuff from the script, and I will share it, might going to take long, I can also give you AnyDesk access to my computer if it can help.
    BTW I was able to reproduce the problem 6-7 times, loos like in my case its only happens after loading profile & applying fingerprint & and running the browser with some webpages, only then (so far), when I click the Play/ Pause error could accord.

• @Bcsteam Thanks, it has been fixed in 24.9.2

• @support Great News, Thank you for all the great updates you keep pushing, very much appreciated.