BrowserAutomationStudio 25.0.0 has been released

• In this version, a new module for receiving email has been added.

The old module is still available. If you open a project in the new version that uses the old email module, then certain actions may look like this:

In order to fix this, you need to enable the old module by clicking on following icon

or enable it in the module manager. But still, it is recommended to use the new module, as it has a number of advantages.

• The module does not use node.js

A module written this way is more difficult to implement, but it is faster and doesn't require a node.js process to run.

• Reuse connections.

Previously, when using several actions, the connection was established each time action has started. Now the old connection can be reused. If the connection has not been used for a long time, or the thread has terminated, it will be automatically closed.

• Advanced email parsing.

The new module allows you to get not only the entire body of the letter, but individual fields, such as: the sender, the subject of the letter, the date, attachments, links, etc.

• Waiting for letters.

The new module has a setting that allows you to wait for a letter to be received according to the specified criteria. This is useful for email verification.

• Support pop3 protocol.

The main protocol for receiving emails is imap, but pop3 is also supported.

• Autotune.

The address of the imap server does not have to be specified, for popular services it can be filled in automatically.

• Improved filtering and sorting of messages.

Filtering by flags and date, sorting in those services that support it.

• Working with folders.

• Working with flags.

Also, some bugs were fixed when generating the PerfectCanvas request for Webgl.

• Sweet, Thank you :)

• So good :)

• Please do something with logs saving. I own 5 VPS and on all of them BAS eats all hdd. Sometimes its good for two days and then it starts eating HDD. I automate twitter maybe it's something with this website. Please fix this bug

alt text

• Why prof logs are saved? I must clean damn HDD every 2 days. I run BAS as an administrator. It doesn't help. It never happened on my home PC but on VPS only. Why?

• @cezar said in BrowserAutomationStudio 25.0.0 has been released:

Why prof logs are saved? I must clean damn HDD every 2 days. I run BAS as an administrator. It doesn't help. It never happened on my home PC but on VPS only. Why?

We need answers to such questions:

1. does the problem occur only in compiled scripts or in uncompiled ones too?

2. Will a file named "lockfile" be deleted from any folder with a profile if you do this using the "File System" module?

3. Will a file named "lockfile" be deleted from any folder with a profile if you do it through Explorer?

4. Will any folder with a profile be deleted if you do this using the "File System" module?

5. Will any folder with a profile be deleted if you do this using Explorer?

6. Does the bug repeat if you install the script in a folder in the root folder?

• 1 Problem occurs on compiled and uncompiled scripts
    2,3 - where to find "lockfile" ? I searched all disc C and didn't find it
    4,5 i don't understand, what profile can you write a path to this?
    6. yes

The weirdest thing is that when I delete the logs from prof, restart the BAS, script runs fine for 1-2 days, deletes the logs. Then suddenly it starts writing them again and filling up the disk.

• @cezar said in BrowserAutomationStudio 25.0.0 has been released:

The weirdest thing is that when I delete the logs from prof, restart the BAS, script runs fine for 1-2 days, deletes the logs. Then suddenly it starts writing them again and filling up the disk.

The "prof" folder contains not logs, but temporary browser profiles. That is, when a new thread loads a page, it can't just turn on the browser, it needs a profile, a temporary profile is created for this, and after the thread is closed, it is deleted.

1 Problem occurs on compiled and uncompiled scripts
    2,3 - where to find "lockfile" ? I searched all disc C and didn't find it

While the profile is running (when the browser is enabled in the thread), a file is created that signals that the profile is busy. This file is called "lockfile"

491732e7-6447-4754-9086-8b37707b61f8-изображение.png

4,5 i don't understand, what profile can you write a path to this?

We are talking about temporary profile folders in the "prof" folder

• I understand now.

2 Yes, i tried 3 random lockfiles and can be deleted through file system in BAS
    3 Yes i can delete all files through explorer except the one which is currently processed by BAS. When i close BAS i can delete all
    4 Yes
    5 yes
    6 Do you mean that i schould compile script and run it from C:// ?

When i restart BAS it deletes prof logs itself. Weird

• @cezar I have exactly the same problem on my dedicated servers.
    It's like a memory leak, when the issue starts the usage grows until there is no more space. It takes around 1-2 weeks at max until my 500GB HDDs are full.
    The only way to fix this temporary is to erase any content in the prof folder. I created a script that automatically deletes everything when the server is restarted.
    This is a chart of HDD usage in the last 6 months:
    86cba032-e47c-4dbb-af5c-dfe588c21bb0-grafik.png

• No fix yet for funcaptcha at login.live.com ?

• @tomriad said in BrowserAutomationStudio 25.0.0 has been released:

No fix yet for funcaptcha at login.live.com ?

no

• @basmail said in BrowserAutomationStudio 25.0.0 has been released:

@cezar I have exactly the same problem on my dedicated servers.
    It's like a memory leak, when the issue starts the usage grows until there is no more space. It takes around 1-2 weeks at max until my 500GB HDDs are full.
    The only way to fix this temporary is to erase any content in the prof folder. I created a script that automatically deletes everything when the server is restarted.
    This is a chart of HDD usage in the last 6 months:
    86cba032-e47c-4dbb-af5c-dfe588c21bb0-grafik.png

Lately i have discovered that after restarting BAS deletes logs from prof itself. I must do it every 1-2 day because my VPS has just 80GB. Don't forget to end BAS process in task manager because closing it doesn't kill the process in background.
    This is definitely a bug

• Hey developer please fix this bug. I'm tired of checking my servers 2 times a day and deleting logs manually. It's not only me as you can see

• running a test with https://whoer.net/evercookie
    Looks like BAS browser dose not show "cacheData" value in Evercookie test.
    Real browser it dose show,

could BAS browser be detected this way ?

REAL Browser:
    Screenshot (9).png

BAS Browser:
    Screenshot (22).png

• Проверил выше сообщение чувака, подтверждаю баг есть. +1 к известным багам из 20 :D

• @FastSpace А в чем баг ?

• @kingsize said in BrowserAutomationStudio 25.0.0 has been released:

@FastSpace А в чем баг ?

????????
    CacheData неопределен - N/A

• @FastSpace странно да, учитывая что по умолчанию в коммандлайн
    --disk-cache-size=1

• Just in case needed, here is the project file
    test22.xml