BrowserAutomationStudio 25.1.0 has been released

• Audio fingerprint emulation has been improved in this version.

Analogue of PerfectCanvas for audio has been added. After update audio data can be replaced from a real device. The replacement takes place in such a way that the data received from the device is absolutely identical to those that the site can receive after the substitution. It works in the same way as for canvas: first, the user needs to receive the PerfectCanvas request, this request must be specified when receiving a fingerprint. To receive the PerfectCanvas request, you need to use the CanvasInspector, exactly the same as for canvas. PerfectCanvas request items related to audio are marked with a special icon, screen.

Read more about PerfectCanvas here https://wiki.bablosoft.com/doku.php?id=perfectcanvas

Generated code example, screen.

The PerfectCanvas for audio can only be used with the OfflineAudioContext class, for the AudioContext class noise is used instead. Reasons: the received data for the AudioContext may be different on one device, in order to receive the data, the user's participation is needed, for example, user must click on the page element, when receiving a fingerprint with AudioContext, sound can be played on the user's PC.

PerfectCanvas correctly generates code for all Web Audio API classes, with the exception of AudioWorklet and ScriptProcessorNode. These classes allow you to change the signal using javascript, so only the most primitive cases work.

Several new factors related to audio fingerprinting have been added.

Improved simulation of existing audio fingerprint factors.

Fixed compatibility issues with different sites.

The chrome version has been updated to 103.0.5060.66.

1. Fixed some problems when working with audio fingerprints.
    2. Improved code generation for canvas fingerprints.

PerfectCanvas requests need to be recreated. This applies to gmail and other websites.

Fix browser start issue on Windows 7.

• Thank you

• TikTok instantly put my all my accounts on follow block when i use BAS in run mode with this new update. Especially with Microsoft,Chrome Fingerprint (even with perfect canvas). You are not reviewing Tiktok enough before releasing please try look into tiktok.

• Found another issue I believe, please check.
    availHeight
    window.outerHeight
    sets wrong value with any screen resolution,
    in this case 1920x1080 resolution, in real browser it has "1032" set to availHeight & window.outerHeight
    and in BAS browser it sets "1040"
    BAS:
    Screenshot (22).png
    REAL:
    Screenshot (10).png

• @Bcsteam
    My real browser also shows "1040"
    Screenshot_12.png

• @m4zuper
    Really, good to know, wonder why it shows "1032" on my real browsers.

• @support Seems like this update didnt automatically pop up for me and now my Premium subscription is not showing, as well as im not able to deploy 'compile' a script:

https://community.bablosoft.com/topic/21172/failed-to-connect-to-server-compiler-issue-5-7-2022-bug

• @m4zuper
    availHeight and window.outerHeight are set to "1040" on windows 10 & "1032" on windows 11
    Thanks

• Possible Issue/BUG with WebRTC
    can you please confirm

Checking the WebRTC Test: https://ipleak.net/#webrtcleak
    or https://www.perfect-privacy.com/en/tests/webrtc-leaktest

• With Real 103 Chrome it looks like the WebRTC Value is not set
      Screenshot (12).png

• And with BAS browser after setting WebRTC with "Proxy" function it dose show WebRTC value
      Screenshot (13).png

• Disable WebRTC in BAS, (will show different view)
      Screenshot (37).png

Also looks like WebRTC host connection & stun connection in https://abrahamjuliot.github.io/creepjs/ are different values in Real Chrome 103 Chrome.

• Real Chrome 103 Chrome
      Screenshot Capture - 2022-07-16 - 18-13-12.png

• BAS Browser with windows,Chrome 103 Fingerprint after setting WebRTC with "Proxy" function will have the same results in host connection & stun connection.
      Screenshot (38).png

• You still haven't fixed HDD memory eating by logs:

alt text

I have to visit my VPS 2 times in 24h to delete logs. When i restart BAS it deletes logs itself. Weird

• Lates update has issues. it clicks the wrong element randomly when on run mode. this needs to be fixed because it sometimes clicks ads which is risky for invalid clicks

• @tibbar
    A click on the wrong selector may be due to the fact that the wrong selector was composed. If you are sure that the selector is correct, tell which site is having the problem and with which selector.
    Otherwise, no one can help you.

• @m4zuper The site is youtube. I have verified countless of times. it doesnt happen when on record mode only on run mode with 5-10 browsers at a time

I use match selector to click on videos. there is no other selector after that so im sure there's nothing more that should be clicking random elements.

I also used to use a function to click on skip ads but I just stopped using it because it sometimes clicks on ads instead of skipping it and that is very dangerous.

This all started to happen after update 25.1.1

• @tibbar
    Could you please create a test script that repeats the problem?

• @m4zuper I think a test script might not be helpful because I found out that the function >MATCH>title="Search" and >MATCH>tle="Search" are not working on some chrome fingerprints. Just like this screenshot d91675d8-d5f2-48a5-9911-c70813f78841-image.png

As you can see, the whole page is highlighted, the title is correct >MATCH>tle="I Didn’t Eat Food For 30 Days"
    The video it is supposed to look for and click is there but the function sees the whole page as "I Didn’t Eat Food For 30 Days" video. When I run that function in that state, it randomly selects and clicks any elements. Sometimes it scrolls down to the bottom and clicks whatever it likes to click there.

This happens to some of my profiles. each profile has fingerprint saved (Microsoft Windows,Chrome)

• We need optimize for bas.
    If you trying to get 100.000 results bas freezing.

• @BerkeT said in BrowserAutomationStudio 25.1.0 has been released:

We need optimize for bas.
    If you trying to get 100.000 results bas freezing.

An infinite or very large loop without delay causes the BAS interface to hang. Depending on the windows settings, the BAS will either terminate automatically (crash) or hang until the work is completed.
    There are two ways out of this, you can configure windows so that it does not automatically terminate hanged applications, then the BAS interface will normalize after the script terminates. Or you can add a minimum delay to the script via the "Sleep" action

• @Fox said in BrowserAutomationStudio 25.1.0 has been released:

windows so that it does not automatically terminate hanged applications

Also, I have a problem.
    If I add more than 20k proxies to the proxy list, the bass freezes.
    However, if I reduce this number to 100 while the bass is working, it suddenly accelerates.

Is it possible to optimize?

• @BerkeT said in BrowserAutomationStudio 25.1.0 has been released:

@Fox said in BrowserAutomationStudio 25.1.0 has been released:

windows so that it does not automatically terminate hanged applications

Also, I have a problem.
    If I add more than 20k proxies to the proxy list, the bass freezes.
    However, if I reduce this number to 100 while the bass is working, it suddenly accelerates.

Is it possible to optimize?

Can you attach a test script that demonstrates the problem?

• @Fox

I will make a new one. Then I can send it to you.

Also do you know an article to disable the automatic handing system?

I couldn't find it on google.