Reddit account registration script [Multilang]
KOPEECHKA.STORE last edited by KOPEECHKA.STORE
An open template for registering accounts on reddit.com
Template - Reddit Kopeechka store.xml
It's Multilang template and you can choose a necessary language of logs
All actions in the template are painted and marked with different colors.
- Yellow - receiving data (mail, letters), connecting a proxy, etc.
- Red - error checking, error handling.
- Green - data entry, data entry for registration
- Blue - the main block of the entire template
- No color - normal actions (click on element, load, sleep, etc.)
- Video uploading is prohibited.
- Several selectors were taken from the page code and obtained using regular expressions
- After solving the captcha, the template changes its code and puts a tick after the solution. Since the site checks for the presence of a daw.
- Many bugs handled.
- The template works up to 3 threads.
Modules: For the template to work, modules are required: KOPEECHKA.STORE for receiving mail / searching for letters and the Password Generator module for generating a password according to the site's conditions.
There was a lot of torment with this template) I hope for feedback. The template will be updated!
For good tests, here's a coupon for topping up your balance: reddit_bas
Use it on the KOPEECHKA.STORE website, in the "My profile" tab
Only 10 people can take a coupon and get 50 rubles on their balance
In case of errors, bugs, etc., leave errors and screenshots below.
Website - KOPEECHKA.STORE
Telegram channel - KOPEECHKA
Telegram chat - Kopeechka.store | Official chat
Technical support - KOPEECHKA SUPPORT
Email - email@example.com
Developer - Ilya
merthealts last edited by
Thank you so much!
JacksonDavila last edited by JacksonDavila
It's cool to see the different colors indicating various actions. I recently re-discovered Reddit, and it's been a great platform for discussions and finding interesting content. Social media sure offers a wide range of opportunities! By the way, I stumbled upon this concept of finding Reddit accounts for sale, which adds an intriguing twist to the Reddit experience. As a newbie here, I'm excited to explore more and learn from experienced Redditors. Keep up the good work with your template, and if I encounter any errors or bugs, I'll be sure to share them.