@m4zuper Strange, as this is broken at least since 26.8.0 or something related to this. Hence I thought it's generally not working an concerns every user...
Currently using 27.6.2 on Windows 10, 64BG RAM, Ryzen 7 5800X. BAS is installed at the standard location on C drive. And it happens with every project I try to add this way. Okay, it's not that issue but it's convient to add a project with just one click.
Possible to use database resource to obtain rows with DESCENDING value while also removing it?
-
i put database resource type to variable and it works good (its what I want) but i cant choose this way to choose descending or ascending (for example biggest numbers first, smaller numbers later)
however, theres action to get list of items in database in descending or ascending order - but that doesnt remove them.
so this way i will have same resource on both threads.
and I want to have 2 different resources in each thread.
how can I solve this issue?