Account Creation on 40 threads perfomance

• my laptop boils on 40 threads when making accounts

for comparison i can run 200 GSA ser or XRUMER threads

I understand that gsa and xrumer are very optimized but what can I do in BAS to optimize perfomance?

40 threads changes my cpu from 30 to 80%
    my disk from 80% to 100%
    my memory from 60% to 90%

maybe its cause of big disk usage.

anyway how to optimize? I already turned off all png jpg gif etc images

• @yourfriendkarol Reduce the resolution. Increase frame skipping. Remove regular expressions. Create an infinite loop instead of terminating the threads.

• Not much you can do really for browser work. If its against a single site to register, look into HTTP Requests. Record the communication with WireShark or Fiddler(more friendly than WS). I have a quad core Desktop for my bots on Http requests. I have 18 running all ranging from 30-250 threads at any given time. I only use Browser when the site I'm going up against has serious antibot properties, i.e Nike.

If you want help with Http Request PM me. :)

• @fox said in Account Creation on 40 threads perfomance:

@yourfriendkarol Reduce the resolution. Increase frame skipping. Remove regular expressions. Create an infinite loop instead of terminating the threads.

wow that helped a lot thanks ! ive changed to 75 frame skipping from default and works well.also changed resolution to 640 x 480

@allister said in Account Creation on 40 threads perfomance:

Not much you can do really for browser work. If its against a single site to register, look into HTTP Requests. Record the communication with WireShark or Fiddler(more friendly than WS). I have a quad core Desktop for my bots on Http requests. I have 18 running all ranging from 30-250 threads at any given time. I only use Browser when the site I'm going up against has serious antibot properties, i.e Nike.

If you want help with Http Request PM me. :)

thats impressing ill pm you later! ive already finished the bot and have many more to do so ill ask u during next bot creation :)