Gmail Registration

• Hi, is there a way to bypass this?

http://prntscr.com/nplyj4

I tried different number, different provider, different IPs, different fingerprint but still same thing when i used BAS to sign up.

When I used the same provider, same ips, same fingerprint in my NORMAL Chrome Browser it works perfectly, it gets the numbers perfectly but when I used BAS somehow it didnt.

Yes I tried searching for the same question but its not clear since it didnt have a definitive answer.

so my question is, why google can detect BAS? how to fix it? if anyone have a xml project i can test?

oh and 1 more thing. how can I SELECT the string and store it in variable?

"g.co/gms/puht6azy9xcym7126 to create your Google account"

I want to get JUST "g.co/gms/puht6azy9xcym7126" thats it, thank you!!

• Can't bypass Google Detection system

http://prntscr.com/nq2uws

I used the accounts.google.com/SignUpMobile still got error

seems like they detected BAS easily

• @stephenperry18

Google is one of the many sites that is just packed with antibot technology.

Couple things to get around it are;

• Google tested proxies/proxy services with a 1v1 ratio (1 proxy for 1 account)
    • Fingerprints (1v1 Ratio)
    • Saving/Using Profiles
    • SMS tested/verified working numbers against Google

@stephenperry18 said in Gmail Registration:

When I used the same provider, same ips, same fingerprint in my NORMAL Chrome Browser

Using the same BAS Fingerprints are near impossible in manual chrome. Make sure the Proxy Settings are allowing all the tunnels to be masked. WebRTC, Flash, Etc.

When using Manual sign-up are you using a fresh cache/storage with private on?

how can I SELECT the string and store it in variable?

From the browser?
    If so, use the "Get Text From Element".

• @allister said in Gmail Registration:

l

thanks for the reply.

I'm using Mobile Proxy and Residential Proxies for registering Gmail Accounts, When I do it on my NORMAL Chrome browser it registers fine, but whenever I uses BAS I cant get pass the bot detection of google.

The proxy allows all tunnel but i dont know about webRTC flash etc, should I enable them on BAS?

http://prntscr.com/nskdvt

When using Manual sign-up are you using a fresh cache/storage with private on?

yes, Im actually creating them on VM machine I created just to register gmails manually

how can I SELECT the string and store it in variable?

No the TEXT string came from URL link or came from SMS provider so its in [ACTIVATION_CODE] Variable already

This is the variable and I just want to get "g.co/gms/puht6azy9xcym7126" from it

• @stephenperry18 Sorry for the late replay been waiting to responded when I got back to my development PC. I've tested a Gmail Signup and used my own SMS carrier and it worked for me on TorGuard VPN.

The proxy allows all tunnel but i dont know about webRTC flash etc, should I enable them on BAS?

Yeah I would to be on the safe side of things, Flash will not need to be used, I have to seen flash on Gmail.

Web RTC, Canvas, WebGL, Audio should all be set for a website like Google to be on the safe side.

This is the variable and I just want to get "g.co/gms/puht6azy9xcym7126" from it

You'll use Regex First Math action to find the string.
    You can past this code inside the Script where you need it and it will auto-create the action. :)