Threads bug

• I have 2 scripts created - one to check proxies can access a site (writes them to file), and another to use these proxies (reads from this file)

The first script runs fine, I run on 10 threads. When 1 thread ends, it creates a new thread and continues until the file is empty. As expected.

However the second script runs X threads which is a random number between Y and Z. In this case, when 1 ends another thread is not created. Changing this to a fixed integer fixes the problem.

I assume this is just a small bug that could be easily fixed, as ideally I would like to have a different num of threads on each run (for time or resource balancing)

BAS 21.7.2
    Chrome version 68.0.3440.106

• @tombarkley said in Threads bug:

I have 2 scripts created - one to check proxies can access a site (writes them to file), and another to use these proxies (reads from this file)

The first script runs fine, I run on 10 threads. When 1 thread ends, it creates a new thread and continues until the file is empty. As expected.

However the second script runs X threads which is a random number between Y and Z. In this case, when 1 ends another thread is not created. Changing this to a fixed integer fixes the problem.

I assume this is just a small bug that could be easily fixed, as ideally I would like to have a different num of threads on each run (for time or resource balancing)

BAS 21.7.2
    Chrome version 68.0.3440.106

According to the description, you can guess for a long time. Send a script, I will look.