why specifically my pc lags with bas apps? my resources usage are low. Are bots that didnt reset for long, lagging?

• (by slow i mean, that folders, apps, bots, firefox, and many other things, sometimes take few min to load, with current resources usage (screen below)

Process hacker show 60% physical ram usage (but i have also 24 gb paged/virtual ram aka HDD ram)
    20% cpu usage

How my bots work:
    usually they are one threaded
    then they have nearly infinite amount of repetitions (like 100000)
    and what they do, is that they launch multithreaded functions.

multihtreaded function works for 30minutes, then finishes, then whole bot starts over (that one thread which started themultithreaded function, goes to the end of 'bas scripts' , finishes thread, and starts over)

i have my fans working fast asap and cpu, gpu are at 50 degrees which is pretty fine for this laptop, ive had over 90 degrees on it during some games

im trying to locate why im having lags when cpu usage only 20% - 30% .

IMO its either:

• my paged/virtual ram actually slows the disk a lot, or does something else that slows the system, or its just slow
      OR
    • i have to manually reset bots or they will lag the system more and more regardless the fact that threads restart on their own?

alt text

• now i think it may be the bot which i just turned off, which keeps very big resource (made in BAS bot, not in bas interface panel) that has like 100 000 lines in it.
    because i turned it off and system seems faster.

does it mean that this bot causes high disk usage or high I/O? althrough resources are optimized, i think 100k of bot-made resource may still be too much.

• @yourfriendkarol said in why specifically my pc lags with bas apps? my resources usage are low. Are bots that didnt reset for long, lagging?:

now i think it may be the bot which i just turned off, which keeps very big resource (made in BAS bot, not in bas interface panel) that has like 100 000 lines in it.
    because i turned it off and system seems faster.

does it mean that this bot causes high disk usage or high I/O? althrough resources are optimized, i think 100k of bot-made resource may still be too much.

Couple questions,
    Your Disk is a HDD or SSD? Are you writing a lot to the disk, web-pages - browser profiles, etc?
    When the threading happens, how many are running on average, depending on the above it mgiht be the cause.

I had to switch my Apps over to SSD folder path on my VM that were scraping webpages at high speeds because the HDD writing was not keeping up with the page's content.

• @allister

I have 8 1-threaded bots in total

and they run multithreaded functions

in total these functions a have 50 threads.

It is HDD but its a fast one afaik, i have no problems usually.
    im doing A LOT of HTTP client 'get' and browser pages loading, scraping too, as you said.

now my pc is better so i will have to optimize the bot i mentioned i think

• @yourfriendkarol said in why specifically my pc lags with bas apps? my resources usage are low. Are bots that didnt reset for long, lagging?:

im doing A LOT of HTTP client 'get' and browser pages loading, scraping too, as you said.

"browser pages" - this could be the cause due to writing the data if you're using profiles. I will run some test later this week and check on the I/O with [ X ] threads, browsers w & w/o profiles and report back since my laptop

The HTTP Requests are never stored (only Cookies) on the disk, only memory which can increase by x2 if you're calling the content to a variable. HOST C++ Variables (which will be managed the best it will be) <- TO -> JS Variable which (Is an unknown how it's done to me since C++ isn't my cup of tea) is only memory related, converted down to C++ (Is my Guess! - Don't hold me to it).