How to Prevent BAS from getting SAME DATA from RESOURCE?

• So I got a problem, Say I got 10 DATA in my RESOURCE

DATA1
    DATA2
    DATA3
    DATA4
    DATA5
    DATA6
    DATA7
    DATA8
    DATA9
    DATA10

I run 4 Threads,

Thread 1 get DATA1, Thread 2 get DATA2, Thread 3 get DATA3, Thread 4 get DATA4

So when Thread 1 Encounters a PROBLEM or FAILS, the thread will restart with a NEW DATA since I set (Re-Use Resource UNCHECK) so Thread 1 will get DATA2

So the problem is Thread 2 already using DATA2 and Thread 2 succeeded in its TASK and already Inputted the DATA2 but Thread 1 will get the DATA2 again since it FAILED on its First run and Thread 1 will Succeed too.

So my question is How to prevent this?

I even set MIX LINES on my resource but still getting same DATA

Please help. I register to site and the site always BAN my account since BAS 40% of the time used SAME DATA

• make sure u have it like that when using/assigning to variable:
    {{RESOURCE_NAME|notreuse}}

not like:
    {{RESOURCE_NAME}}

and set these to 1 like here:
    alt text

• @yourfriendkarol

Yes I already set {{RESOURCE_NAME|notreuse}}

and I set my RESOURCE settings to Max Success =1, Max Fail = 1, Max Simultaneous = 1

still getting same DATA :(

ohh and my resource is not DATABASE, its LinefromFiles

• @stephenperry18

do you have Reload Resource action there? it resets the lines usage (which, in wrong place, may have bad results, like yours)

i havent used LineFromFiles, but with database, it works correctly.

if its set to 1|1|1, and its |notreuse, then no matter if fail or success, it always picks different resource, until resource finishes.

• @yourfriendkarol No i dont have any reload resource, the resource is loaded when the THREAD starts

if its set to 1|1|1, and its |notreuse, then no matter if fail or success, it always picks different resource, until resource finishes.

This is true and BAS do this correctly however it PICKS another RESOURCE that another THREAD is currently USING if you know what i mean.

• @stephenperry18 no it cant, there must be some specific issue in your script

• @stephenperry18 said in How to Prevent BAS from getting SAME DATA from RESOURCE?:

So I got a problem, Say I got 10 DATA in my RESOURCE

DATA1
    DATA2
    DATA3
    DATA4
    DATA5
    DATA6
    DATA7
    DATA8
    DATA9
    DATA10

I run 4 Threads,

Thread 1 get DATA1, Thread 2 get DATA2, Thread 3 get DATA3, Thread 4 get DATA4

So when Thread 1 Encounters a PROBLEM or FAILS, the thread will restart with a NEW DATA since I set (Re-Use Resource UNCHECK) so Thread 1 will get DATA2

So the problem is Thread 2 already using DATA2 and Thread 2 succeeded in its TASK and already Inputted the DATA2 but Thread 1 will get the DATA2 again since it FAILED on its First run and Thread 1 will Succeed too.

So my question is How to prevent this?

I even set MIX LINES on my resource but still getting same DATA

Please help. I register to site and the site always BAN my account since BAS 40% of the time used SAME DATA

set "interval between usage" to at least 1000
    0_1558893399537_007225e8-5e82-4a47-bde4-1537e093d1e3-изображение.png

• @fox okay, I will try it thank you Ill put 1000