Open multiple browser or clean data from just one tab

• Hello community
    I'm about to finish a project on BAS but a problem appear, I'm not sure how to fix it.
    I need to keep a page open to save element texts from that page, while another webpage gets cleaned from it's data.
    I guess opening two browser like chrome and firefox would fix it so I could keep a page open on chrome and clean the one on firefox, anybody knows how I could fix this issue?
    Thank you in advance

• @antinxd said in Open multiple browser or clean data from just one tab:

Hello community
    I'm about to finish a project on BAS but a problem appear, I'm not sure how to fix it.
    I need to keep a page open to save element texts from that page, while another webpage gets cleaned from it's data.
    I guess opening two browser like chrome and firefox would fix it so I could keep a page open on chrome and clean the one on firefox, anybody knows how I could fix this issue?
    Thank you in advance

It's not entirely clear, do you want to do this in BAS?

In order not to lose data from one page and work with another, use the tabs. If you need some kind of simultaneous action, use different threads with a global variable.

• Hello, thank you for your support. Yes I want to run this process in BAS. Working with tabs like you suggested won't work, I need to keep one tab open and restart ( clean cookies cache) the second tab, but the restart command would just wipe out everything

• In other words, I would need a reset for single tab only and not the entire script

In other words, I would need a reset for single tab only and not the entire script

In this case, use two different threads with a global variable for simultaneous control.

• I will definetly try it out. I have another question if you don't mind, when getting a phone number
    from smspva, in your list of platforms there's not the one I'm looking for, and using "*" as default platform gives me a phone number, but it doesn't work on the "get code" because it's probably a phone number not valid for the platform i need to use.
    What can I do to fix this? Thank you very much

I will definetly try it out. I have another question if you don't mind, when getting a phone number
    from smspva, in your list of platforms there's not the one I'm looking for, and using "*" as default platform gives me a phone number, but it doesn't work on the "get code" because it's probably a phone number not valid for the platform i need to use.

Unfortunately, the only way now is to manually fix the "SmsReceive" module code or create a similar function using standard BAS actions.

• @fox said in Open multiple browser or clean data from just one tab:

@antinxd said in Open multiple browser or clean data from just one tab:

I will definetly try it out. I have another question if you don't mind, when getting a phone number

Unfortunately, the only way now is to manually fix the "SmsReceive" module code or create a similar function using standard BAS actions.
    Should it edit the bas file using notepad?

• Tried to edit from the file itself (opened with notepad) all the "AOL" chosen as example to "the one i'm looking for" but it didn't work