FingerprintManager 1.0.0 has been released

• @Fox said in FingerprintManager 1.0.0 has been released:

@bobbyonforum said in FingerprintManager 1.0.0 has been released:

@Fox said in FingerprintManager 1.0.0 has been released:

@bobbyonforum said in FingerprintManager 1.0.0 has been released:

@support said in FingerprintManager 1.0.0 has been released:

@bobbyonforum Issue has been fixed, please restart applicaiton.

Thanks a lot,
    So i checked and noticed few things about the alpha numeric proxy support,

1. When i export account from BAS, It wipes out proxy settings completely from the account. (I know this by just clicking edit on the profile)
    2. When i create an account manually on the fingerprint manager, the alpha numeric proxy also retains on main domain in the proxy name, my alpha numeric proxies are sub domains eg: server1.website.com (In this case, It wipes out server1 and only leaves website.com part of it)

And yes i restarted before doing any of these...

How can I repeat the error?

To repeat this error, create an account in BAS using an alpha numeric proxy with a sub-domain,

eg: sever1.webserver.com

Then export the account using the "Create or switch to local profile" as shown in my screenshot,

Copy local profile folder to the account folder for fingerprint manager and try running the account, you will notice that your alpha numeric proxy is completely wiped out,

Also if you create an account directly on fingerprint manager using alpha numeric proxy with sub-domain, it will remove the sub-domain part and only make use of the domain itself (could have shown you screenshot of this one too) my fingerprint switcher key just expired few hours ago.

Fixed

Good to know, thanks as always... i don't have a key right now, my fingerprint switcher key has expired, i will give you feedback as soon possible.

• @bobbyonforum I just joined this site. Do they offer free trial. If yes, where do I get fingerprint switcher key? Thanks

• @microsys said in FingerprintManager 1.0.0 has been released:

@bobbyonforum I just joined this site. Do they offer free trial. If yes, where do I get fingerprint switcher key? Thanks

I answered you in the previous topic.

• Hi
    This is a good feature. Do you have tutorial how to generate fingerprint for 1000 profiles? I'm currently handling 1000 accounts via BAS with random fingerprint each run. I want to create each account a dedicated fingerprint so that the accounts will last longer. How can I do that? So every time each accounts run, they will use each dedicated fingerprint for them.
    Thanks.

• @stephenperry18 said in FingerprintManager 1.0.0 has been released:

Hi
    This is a good feature. Do you have tutorial how to generate fingerprint for 1000 profiles? I'm currently handling 1000 accounts via BAS with random fingerprint each run. I want to create each account a dedicated fingerprint so that the accounts will last longer. How can I do that? So every time each accounts run, they will use each dedicated fingerprint for them.
    Thanks.

This is already implemented automatically in BAS

• @Fox said in FingerprintManager 1.0.0 has been released:

utomatically in BAS

how please? I just got back into using BAS again.

I'm new to this fingerprint.

I got a question. I got fingerprint premium, means I can generate new identity everytime I call it.

so my question, Can I generate say 1 identity for 1 account then SAVE that identity somewhere and then USE IT or CALL IT everytime I will use that same account? so everytime that ACCOUNT is doing actions, the website will see the SAME fingerprint/identity of that same account?

also what if my Fingerprint premium expires? can I still use that SAME fingerprint/identity for that account?

Also as I said, I got 1000 accounts, how can I generate fingerprint for EACH account and use that each Fingerprint/identity for each accounts?

• @stephenperry18 said in FingerprintManager 1.0.0 has been released:

@Fox said in FingerprintManager 1.0.0 has been released:

utomatically in BAS

how please? I just got back into using BAS again.

I'm new to this fingerprint.

I got a question. I got fingerprint premium, means I can generate new identity everytime I call it.

so my question, Can I generate say 1 identity for 1 account then SAVE that identity somewhere and then USE IT or CALL IT everytime I will use that same account? so everytime that ACCOUNT is doing actions, the website will see the SAME fingerprint/identity of that same account?

After applying the fingerprint in the profile folder, the fingerprint is saved in the fingerprint.json file. And the fingerprint is loaded when applying the profile, if you turned on this option in action:

1cfbda56-f53c-457d-8e55-1ab398c5e102-изображение.png

also what if my Fingerprint premium expires? can I still use that SAME fingerprint/identity for that account?

Also as I said, I got 1000 accounts, how can I generate fingerprint for EACH account and use that each Fingerprint/identity for each accounts?

Fingerprints saved in profiles will not go anywhere. After the license expires, you simply cannot receive new fingerprints from the service

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @stephenperry18 How do these questions relate to FingerprintManager?

• Hello,

First of all, great piece of software. I love it.
    Second, I can't open any new tabs, is this a bug or is a problem from my end?
    I mean new pages won't open and also if I try to open it manually I have the same problem.

Thank you.

• @tztinbox said in FingerprintManager 1.0.0 has been released:

Hello,

I mean new pages won't open and also if I try to open it manually I have the same problem.

Thank you.

Your question is about FingerprintManager or BrowserAutomationStudio?

• @Fox It's about FingerprintManager .
    Thank you

• @tztinbox said in FingerprintManager 1.0.0 has been released:

Hello,

Thank you.

Use this icon:
    8aa008e1-c63e-491f-b28d-08b315d8b518-изображение.png

The tab management menu opens
    840e8796-cb53-4bc8-bb6d-a631e6f08ec1-изображение.png

• @Fox I'm stupid :)
    When I was using that button, it didn't opened a blank page or something and I was under the impression that it doesn't work.

Thank you

• BAS works on my system just fine.
    FingerprintManager 1.0.0 shows "loading" progress bar upon launching, then it disappears and nothing after. What is wrong?
    Running with administrator rights.
    No errors from your app in the windows event viewer.
    Cant see any log in the FingerpringManager folder.

Here is the specs:
    Имя ОС Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
    Версия 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Сборка 7601
    Дополнительное описание ОС Недоступно
    Изготовитель ОС Microsoft Corporation
    Изготовитель MSI
    Модель MS-7817
    Тип x64-based PC
    Процессор Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4150 CPU @ 3.50GHz, 3500 МГц, ядер: 2, логических процессоров: 4
    Версия BIOS American Megatrends Inc. V1.9, 30.03.2015
    Версия SMBIOS 2.8
    Папка Windows C:\Windows
    Системная папка C:\Windows\system32
    Устройство загрузки \Device\HarddiskVolume1
    Язык системы Россия
    Аппаратно-зависимый уровень (HAL) Версия = "6.1.7601.17514"
    Часовой пояс Центральное время США (зима)
    Установленная оперативная память (RAM) 8.00 ГБ
    Полный объем физической памяти 7.95 ГБ
    Доступно физической памяти 5.21 ГБ
    Всего виртуальной памяти 15.9 ГБ
    Доступно виртуальной памяти 12.6 ГБ
    Размер файла подкачки 7.95 ГБ
    Файл подкачки C:\pagefile.sys

• @bablosoftcom3367 said in FingerprintManager 1.0.0 has been released:

BAS works on my system just fine.
    FingerprintManager 1.0.0 shows "loading" progress bar upon launching, then it disappears and nothing after. What is wrong?
    Running with administrator rights.
    No errors from your app in the windows event viewer.
    Cant see any log in the FingerpringManager folder.

The first run may be long, wait for the progress bar to load and wait.

• This post is deleted!

• @Fox thanks. I have waited for days. not helps.
    I have tried restart also.
    Different pc.
    Nothing helps.
    I guess it is something with windows 7 incompatibility.
    Anybody cares?