How to save fingerprint into profiles

• Hi, I got a script which PARSEs a lot of accounts, now I want them to be more act like human, so I need them to save cookies/fingerprint etc. all about them in a profile

how to do that?

this is my script logic

ParseLine ( email:password )
    Proxy
    Get Fingerprint
    Apply Fingerprint
    do actions

every time I run my script this will give new identity for my accounts, now I want to save those Identity and reuse them again for later runs.

I was told to use "Create or switch to local profile"

how can I apply that?

Do I need to create SEPARATE profiles for EACH accounts? or BAS will store all 100 accounts details in 1 folder?

how do BAS knows which profile to run in the profiles?

I got alot of accounts which got alot of different emails.

please help, thank you

• @stephenperry18 said in How to save fingerprint into profiles:

Hi, I got a script which PARSEs a lot of accounts, now I want them to be more act like human, so I need them to save cookies/fingerprint etc. all about them in a profile

how to do that?

this is my script logic

ParseLine ( email:password )
    Proxy
    Get Fingerprint
    Apply Fingerprint
    do actions

every time I run my script this will give new identity for my accounts, now I want to save those Identity and reuse them again for later runs.

I was told to use "Create or switch to local profile"

how can I apply that?

Do I need to create SEPARATE profiles for EACH accounts? or BAS will store all 100 accounts details in 1 folder?

how do BAS knows which profile to run in the profiles?

I got alot of accounts which got alot of different emails.

please help, thank you

Cookies and fingerprints are automatically saved in the profile (the fingerprint is saved after a successful application).
    A BAS profile is a folder with files similar to this:
    dbbe5313-736d-41ee-9cf7-53f11ef63dfb-изображение.png

To work with profiles, use the "Work with profiles" module:
    1b2de1bc-e1f8-413a-bdfb-0eef770c492c-изображение.png

• @Fox yes I understand that part.

what I dont understand is something like this. Folder is used for 1 profile or 1 account only right? what IF I got alot of accounts?
    should I put a variable in "Create or switch to local profile" like

for the folder path, C:\Users\BAS[[EMAILADDRESS_VARIABLE]] so Everytime the script run it will create a new FOLDER profile for each account?

Also, After successfully saving the profile for each account, how can I call the profile or account folder of that specific account?
    Does profile stores EMAILS/PASSWORD from parse action?

how would bas know which profile to RUN? on the next run?

is this correct? for the first run for creating profiles for each account?

script1

and then after this, the NEXT run, I will change my script to this? since the profile already saved the Fingerprint,proxy,password,emails and history stuff?

script2

is that correct? so i will have 100 folders with different emails name folders?

thank you

@Fox yes I understand that part.

what I dont understand is something like this. Folder is used for 1 profile or 1 account only right? what IF I got alot of accounts?
    should I put a variable in "Create or switch to local profile" like

for the folder path, C:\Users\BAS[[EMAILADDRESS_VARIABLE]] so Everytime the script run it will create a new FOLDER profile for each account?

Also, After successfully saving the profile for each account, how can I call the profile or account folder of that specific account?
    Does profile stores EMAILS/PASSWORD from parse action?

how would bas know which profile to RUN? on the next run?

is this correct? for the first run for creating profiles for each account?

and then after this, the NEXT run, I will change my script to this? since the profile already saved the Fingerprint,proxy,password,emails and history stuff?

is that correct? so i will have 100 folders with different emails name folders?

thank you

I already told you what data the profile saves automatically. To create multiple profiles, use the "Create or switch to local profile" action with different folder names.

• @Fox said in How to save fingerprint into profiles:

To

thank you sir, can you give me .xml example please?

I'd liked to create profiles (10) with fingerprint/proxies/data/login/password inside and then use those profiles again for later purposes without declaring the username/password again or proxies.

please?

no

• @Fox said in How to save fingerprint into profiles:

@stephenperry18 said in How to save fingerprint into profiles:

no

okay :(

can you just point me in the right direction?

is this correct?

PARSE {profile name}
    Create or switch to local profile
    PROXY
    Get Fingerprint
    Apply Fingerprint
    Success

this will make the account save the proxy and fingerprint everytime I use the "Create or switch to local profile" again?

this will make the account save the proxy and fingerprint everytime I use the "Create or switch to local profile" again?

Yes, it is. Previously, the proxy had to be saved and loaded independently for each profile, but now it is saved automatically.