photo customization?

• I can save a photo I took a screenshot to disk. however, what I want to do is customize the photo I took. I want to crop the picture to a certain extent, change the file format and add text on it. I have these functions but I don't know how to use them and I get a blank picture error. can you make a sample project for me? I am very novice. im premium member 2 license

• @xxasaxx said in photo customization?:

I can save a photo I took a screenshot to disk. however, what I want to do is customize the photo I took. I want to crop the picture to a certain extent, change the file format and add text on it. I have these functions but I don't know how to use them and I get a blank picture error. can you make a sample project for me? I am very novice. im premium member 2 license

558.xml

559.xml

• thanks for you :) i work at.

another question pls help me @Fox

there is an item I need to find by clicking on the page. but this is not a fixed variable. but the word is fixed. so I have to find it by searching. I couldn't find the search function. I researched. fox said "Use the xpath text search selector" but I couldn't find it. For example, I want to click on the word "apple" on the website. but this is missing with css selector. The word apple is always fixed.