Close Tab

• 'm working with tabs. I open a new tab somewhere in my project. I continue the process from there.

I close the "close tab" with the value 1 when the process is finished. but the other tab doesn't stay where I left it.

instead of going back to where I opened a new tab, re-opening the url that was opens long ago.

I'm looking at the select tab. the url of the previously entered site I mentioned there appears. When I close the tab and return to tab 0, I need to go back to where I added the tab.

• @xxasaxx said in Close Tab:

'm working with tabs. I open a new tab somewhere in my project. I continue the process from there.

I close the "close tab" with the value 1 when the process is finished. but the other tab doesn't stay where I left it.

instead of going back to where I opened a new tab, re-opening the url that was opens long ago.

I'm looking at the select tab. the url of the previously entered site I mentioned there appears. When I close the tab and return to tab 0, I need to go back to where I added the tab.

Tab 0 cannot be closed