Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
Hello, Script doesn't contains any working block even its working in production and its working on my scripts page but when i download it i get none working blocks! What is the solve?
@radb0310 Thank you I'll be sure to try them out!
@Fox Oh, I didn't think I could run it as a child process with .exe - thanks!!
@helmish When you use the proxy on your pc it's work ?
I stopped looping it and it got faster. I use threads instead
@cleez
Not sure, I'm busy the next couple of weeks but if there's any that are not done by the time I'm free I'll jump on those on my downtime.
Allister ☯