Gmail & Facebook Autoreger

• Hi guys,

I am looking for a autoreger for both gmail and facebook.

For Gmail bot my requirements are below

1. Multithreaded.
    2. Use Unique fingerprint to create the account.
    3. Save the fingerprint as well as the account. Basically I want to be able to use the account with the same fingerprint as it was made from.
    4. For some IPs, Gmail allows to create account without phone number, so i want to create it without phone number, I will get the HQ IPs.

For Facebook Bot

1. Multithreaded
    2. Use Unique fingerprint to create the account.
    3. Save the fingerprint as well as the account. Basically I want to be able to use the account with the same fingerprint as it was made from.
    4. For some IPs, FB allows to create account without phone number, so i want to create it without phone number, I will get the HQ IPs.
    5. Additional module of the bot which logs in the account and scrolls, likes stuff every other day. Should be all auto.

I am actually in talks with a person from here I think, his telegram is @vga_official . I am testing his gmail autoreger, but his bot works on russian site.

If anyone have any of the above autoreger, do give me trial. My Telegram is @ProxyIG

Thanks

• @micpittg said in Gmail & Facebook Autoreger:

HQ

bro can you share with me with proxy can i use for without numeber verification ?Wich proxy provider ,whear i can get