Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
I managed to to use all other paid captca service, like 2captcha, but couldn't manage to use manual image captcha solving. Does BAS work with manual captcha? Please show some guideline, if possible. Thanks for help in advance.
SOLUTION.... File search - foreach
@DaHammer said in Manual Browser Control does it open the browser automatically?:
If I run a script in without browser open when Manual Browser Control fires will it automatically open up or alert me in someway?
can't you check it yourself?
Hello, just want to correct my answer... the not final new Version works with lot of useful addons.
So.. sorry to all of you from the Bas Team... Hope you forgive me. :D
@uraabk I did spend quite a while with your example and I'm slowly learning what to replace to get to what I need. :)
I wish I was actually capable of doing this the right way.
Thank you!