Script is pausing

• Hello, I noticed this when I watched my bots and I saw that sometimes when it loads a URL it will PAUSE and do nothing. No error or whatsoever and it will just fail and move on to the next resource.

Its happening frequently now and it's annoying. When I test my script in RECORD mode and test it for 10x manually running, no PROBLEM at all but when in RUN mode those pause thing occurred. Any Idea?

• @stephenperry18 said in Script is pausing:

Hello, I noticed this when I watched my bots and I saw that sometimes when it loads a URL it will PAUSE and do nothing. No error or whatsoever and it will just fail and move on to the next resource.

Its happening frequently now and it's annoying. When I test my script in RECORD mode and test it for 10x manually running, no PROBLEM at all but when in RUN mode those pause thing occurred. Any Idea?

Use the "Current Url" action and output the value to the log, most likely you have an error when loading

• I did the current url and this is what appeared https://mobile.twitter.com/?locale=pl

this is okay and loading fine but still PAUSE then move on to the next resource

what to do now? please help