cant buy license

• I paid with my card with which I do a lot of online shopping. But I am asked to send a photo of my documents, passport, face and other non-tender documents in good quality.

The bank told me that this is fraudulent and I do not need to send my photos to anyone. They already have all my credit card details, if they send them my passport photo they can take over my account completely.

If they suspect fraud, they can go to my bank and not ask me for my documents.

By the way in hundreds and thousands of online purchases I have never been asked to send such data. Only fraudsters were asked to send it, which is what it looks like.

• @izedd-it вы на форуме покупали или на стороннем ресурсе? я на днях покупал премиум таких проблем не было

• @izedd-it said in cant buy license:

I paid with my card with which I do a lot of online shopping. But I am asked to send a photo of my documents, passport, face and other non-tender documents in good quality.

The bank told me that this is fraudulent and I do not need to send my photos to anyone. They already have all my credit card details, if they send them my passport photo they can take over my account completely.

If they suspect fraud, they can go to my bank and not ask me for my documents.

By the way in hundreds and thousands of online purchases I have never been asked to send such data. Only fraudsters were asked to send it, which is what it looks like.

Replied to the PM