Global lists

• Hello dear Bablosoft team,

global lists (like global variables) would be ideal that every thread works with the same live updated list.
    e.g. Accounts that become invalid over time or for new accounts that are simply inserted into a .txt without having to restart the bot.

It would be great if this feature will be added :)

Thanks and best regards!

• @basmail said in Global lists:

Hello dear Bablosoft team,

global lists (like global variables) would be ideal that every thread works with the same live updated list.
    e.g. Accounts that become invalid over time or for new accounts that are simply inserted into a .txt without having to restart the bot.

It would be great if this feature will be added :)

Thanks and best regards!

I have already made a similar request, but in the topic I also attached a solution to this problem.
    https://community.bablosoft.com/topic/4681/список-в-глобальной-переменной

• @Fox Yes well, I don't speak Russian so I haven't found it yet. :D
    Still, it's just a workaround and if there should be a lot of entries in the list its quite painfull :)

• @basmail said in Global lists:

@Fox Yes well, I don't speak Russian so I haven't found it yet. :D

I don't speak English :)

Still, it's just a workaround and if there should be a lot of entries in the list its quite painfull :)

I don't quite understand the problem of using my way to implement the task. You can also move data from a global variable to a local variable and work with it through the "list" module.

• @Fox said in Global lists:

I don't quite understand the problem of using my way to implement the task. You can also move data from a global variable to a local variable and work with it through the "list" module.

Since its not possible to grab, remove & add entries which are connected to all threads.
    That would be very easy with global lists