Website that easily detects BAS

• Hello,

We already made a freenet.de account creator in the older BAS version (23.2.2) and it got detected from the beginning. So I was said to wait until the new BAS version with the new browser engine is released. Okay the new version is out but the problem still persists. Freenet.de easily catches BAS as bot and denies the sign up after filling out all the fields and hit the signup button!

I was recommend to use the "native" FingerprintSwitcher module and not the special one from GhostZ but that also makes no difference, also disabled and deleted the "Ajax Recaptcha2" module. A few moments ago I also tried it with the latest version of the extended FingerprintSwitcher module (3.7.), as this should work with the latest BAS version, but also no success. The same filling out all the fields manually in BAS with the "Direct control mode" - F2.

Tried the standard and also all possible different settings in set proxy for browser and w/wo spoofing GEO location and timezone with additional cubes. Also it makes no difference if I use a "pre-populated" profile that was fed 2-4 weeks with FPM2 or a completely fresh fingerprint from the FingerprintSwitcher Premium service.
    BUT when I use exactly the same proxy (residential IP from the same city as the account should belong to) as before with BAS and try to sign up with Chrome or Firefox (deleted all cookies and cache before going to freenet.de) all works without problems, account gets created successfully.

Had a short look at some JS script codes that are running on the site and it seems they request many browser and hardware related things (installed plugings, fonts, WebGL, devices, some USB related things and so on). Regarding the CanvasInspector Tool there is no Perfect Canvas needed.

With Zennoposter all works without any problems. Account get registered and works well. Is there any workaround to get this site also working with BAS?

freenet-comparison01.jpg

• Finished our account creator with Zenno for the moment, as BAS gets instantly detected on most of the (also smaller) sites we are currently working on, also with the long awaited "new" egine and the paid fingerprints! (and the also paid "Premium" support was not really helpful too)

• @morpheus93 Photoshop?

b8287d9a-17d1-4864-92f0-34011be4eeca-изображение.png

• Wow @Fox how many tries and proxies did you need for that screenshot? Can you send me your project file and we will try it here at our server(s) to make it legit. And yes, I can make you more screenshots with Photoshop, also for other websites that also (does NOT) work with BAS! Just send me your offer.

• @morpheus93 said in Website that easily detects BAS:

Wow @Fox how many tries and proxies did you need for that screenshot? Can you send me your project file and we will try it here at our server(s) to make it legit.

I did not use a proxy and registered the account on the first attempt in manual mode in BAS. I used a profile with the perfectcanvas fingerprint.

And yes, I can make you more screenshots with Photoshop, also for other websites that also (does NOT) work with BAS! Just send me your offer.

OK, send a list of sites.

• @morpheus93

" I used a profile with the perfectcanvas fingerprint."

How did you do that please?

• @Potio said in Website that easily detects BAS:

@morpheus93

" I used a profile with the perfectcanvas fingerprint."

How did you do that please?

https://wiki.bablosoft.com/doku.php?id=perfectcanvas

• @Fox

If a BAS application meant for distribution to clients has to use FM to get Perfect Canvas, how will this work? Previously, we could save some Fingerprints and bundle it with the distributed app. Now it seems to me, with this solution, each client has to have an FM key - and not just that, key must be purchased for at least 2 months to get get perfect canvas response in less than 5 minutes?

Am I wrong in this understanding or is there a way for the developers FM key to be made native to the application so that all clients can use developer's key and only the developer then needs to buy 3 months key in advance?

I really need to know because i am loosing a lot of clients because they have noticed that my BAS apps are getting detected (not blocked) and accounts made get flagged very early with captcha, unlike if account creation is done directly on Firefox or other PC browser.

I need to solve this detection problem quickly with a practical solution.

• Any response to the question above my post?

• @Fox You said you used a profile with Perfect Canvas fingerprint ("I did not use a proxy and registered the account on the first attempt in manual mode in BAS. I used a profile with the perfectcanvas fingerprint.") but when I open the "Canvas Inspector" tool and perform all actions for signing up an account on freenet.de there is NOTHING shown in the Canvas Inspector tool. Just: "No data available yet. Please do actions in browser which triggers canvas fingerprinting.
    Show browser."?

• Also tried with the action "Get Fingerprint" - Checked "Perfect Canvas" and left the field for the PC request key empty. But in this case it doesn't seem to fetch an Perfect Canvas fingerprint at all.

Makes it sense to enter an PC request key from another site to get an PC FP?

Thanks.