FPM3 - Error occurred : Failed to wait for changing url /search?

• Hello,

just installed the latest version of FingerprintManager on a clean an freshly installed server (Windows Server 2016 Standard) and created about 20 profiles for testing. Now i want to let it surf and feed up the profiles but it only shows "Error occurred : Failed to wait for changing url /search?" in the log (see attached screenshot) and seem to stick at the cookie confirmation window of google(.de).

Any solution for this? Thank you.

FPM3_01.jpg

• I investigated this issue further and found out that the problem seems to be that the "Human Emulation" script does not click on the "I agree" button when visiting google (the first time). This behaviour occurs as well on google.com as on other google TLDs like google.de and so on.

Please be so kind and fix that issue so we can use FPM again.

In the meantime is there any possibility to open the script in BAS and add the missing click on the google "I agree" button by ourselves?

FPM3_02.jpg

• @morpheus93 said in FPM3 - Error occurred : Failed to wait for changing url /search?:

I investigated this issue further and found out that the problem seems to be that the "Human Emulation" script does not click on the "I agree" button when visiting google (the first time). This behaviour occurs as well on google.com as on other google TLDs like google.de and so on.

Please be so kind and fix that issue so we can use FPM again.

In the meantime is there any possibility to open the script in BAS and add the missing click on the google "I agree" button by ourselves?

Fixed it

• @Fox Thanks.

The icing on the cake would be if FPM3 where also able to automatically click away all the cookie consent windows on general websites where it goes after searching in google.

• @morpheus93 said in FPM3 - Error occurred : Failed to wait for changing url /search?:

@Fox Thanks.

The icing on the cake would be if FPM3 where also able to automatically click away all the cookie consent windows on general websites where it goes after searching in google.

I don't think that's even possible.