Hcapctha Problem, HELP?

• When I solve Captcha to the program, my balance on the recaptcha site decreases and it looks like it is solved, but it does not solve and I cannot move forward. How can I handle this? I think there is bug in there.

alt text

• @hcatpcha said in Hcapctha Problem, HELP?:

When I solve Captcha to the program, my balance on the recaptcha site decreases and it looks like it is solved, but it does not solve and I cannot move forward. How can I handle this? I think there is bug in there.

Reread your post and think, based on what information will forum users be able to help you?

• @Fox said in Hcapctha Problem, HELP?:

@hcatpcha said in Hcapctha Problem, HELP?:

When I solve Captcha to the program, my balance on the recaptcha site decreases and it looks like it is solved, but it does not solve and I cannot move forward. How can I handle this? I think there is bug in there.

Reread your post and think, based on what information will forum users be able to help you?

Hello. I already wrote. I can't solve Hcaptcha when I using BAS. When Hcaptcha appears on the "RECORD" screen, I right click and clik "Solve Hcaptcha". My keys are correct.

• @hcatpcha said in Hcapctha Problem, HELP?:

Hello. I already wrote. I can't solve Hcaptcha when I using BAS. When Hcaptcha appears on the "RECORD" screen, I right click and clik "Solve Hcaptcha". My keys are correct.

Your question is more like "My car won't start, what do I do?". Provide at least some data on how and where you are trying to solve the captcha.

• @Fox said in Hcapctha Problem, HELP?:

@hcatpcha said in Hcapctha Problem, HELP?:

Your question is more like "My car won't start, what do I do?". Provide at least some data on how and where you are trying to solve the captcha.

Sorry my mistake. You can check the image, i am using in discord and i am using "rucaptcha-newapi". API Key is correct.

alt text

• I need help urgently, thanks