@Fox answer me!

• @Fox
    Why do you block or remove the post instead of helping? It takes as much time to block or remove as much time to help someone if you want to help.
    I reposted because I changed its category and selected the relevant category.

• @ahmad said in @Fox answer me!:

@Fox
    Why do you block or remove the post instead of helping? It takes as much time to block or remove as much time to help someone if you want to help.
    I reposted because I changed its category and selected the relevant category.

This is a forum where ordinary users help each other in their free time. No one pays me for help on the forum, I help other users when I have time for it.

• @Fox said in @Fox answer me!:

This is a forum where ordinary users help each other in their free time. No one pays me for help on the forum, I help other users when I have time for it.

You are doing a great job helping others, but every time I post something, you criticize me

• @ahmad said in @Fox answer me!:

You are doing a great job helping others, but every time I post something, you criticize me

I help everyone and criticize everyone too. You overestimate your persona :)