Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
Why can only 10 to 15 new tiktok accounts be created? does anyone have a solution? how can the browser not be detected by the machine. I've had this happen a lot when I was signing up for tiktok, what did they detect?!
Proxies need to be changed and Fingerprints :)
@Alex84 said in How to solve the problem of registering a new tiktok account??pleassss answer :(:
you have source sir?
try using mobile data.. to see if u still having issues with ip
use mobile fingerprints
Hi, what kind of captcha and on which site are you trying to solve? What BAS module are you using for this? What services have you tried?
@tet-vivi perfect! thank you!!!
@niceusername Thanks a lot, that get nth-child method helped here!
@surfmore said in save section with loggedin account to use later.:
@Fox thanks for your support. I figured out how to do it, but many profiles dont work and still show login and password page. A few do work though. Doesnt make sense for me as I am using the same script. the only difference are the user:pass I am using to login. Is there any trick?
@Fox thanks for your support.
I figured out how to do it, but many profiles dont work and still show login and password page.
A few do work though.
Doesnt make sense for me as I am using the same script. the only difference are the user:pass I am using to login.
Is there any trick?
It all depends on the site
Its almost instant most of the time . You need to make sure you enter correct ip in case you have dynamic ip or using proxy.