@ahmad BAS runs independently on each VPS.
Learn how to control the entire VPS at the same time, instead of controlling all the BAS on all the VPS.
Cannot run Steam registration page BAS
-
I am running the steam registration page with the load action but HCaptcha is not showing up so I guess it is related to the browser embedded in the bass because with a normal browser the registration page works successfully.
Am I missing something or is the BAS broken?
-
Unable to reproduce the problem. Please describe in more detail how this can be reproduced intentionally.
Please attach a test project that reproduces the issue.

-
@docker0004 disable recaptcha module if its active
-
This post is deleted!
-
@docker0004 If you try to register an account as is, will there be an error? I mean, maybe you shouldn't have a captcha?
Please attach a test project that reproduces the problem.
