https://wiki.bablosoft.com/doku.php?id=start
https://www.youtube.com/@browserautomationstudio3109
There are subtitles in english if video is in russian language,
and later when you learn basics you can check
lifehack thread here on the BAS forum >
https://community.bablosoft.com/topic/3521/лайфхаки-bas
Use translator extension in browser to read it.
BAS and WebAuthn / Passkey verification: how can this be handled?
-
Hi everyone,
I'm using BAS 30.8.0 and I'm having an issue with a website that requires WebAuthn / Passkey verification during login.
In the BAS browser, a verification request appears with a QR code. I have to scan the QR code with my phone and complete the verification using a Passkey.
I would like to automate this step within BAS, so that I don't have to manually use my phone every time.
I have already tried the SkipWebAuthn extension, but unfortunately it didn't solve the problem in my case.
Does anyone know if there is a method, module, extension, or other solution that works with BAS to handle this type of WebAuthn/Passkey verification?
If anyone has already solved a similar problem with BAS, I would really appreciate knowing how.
Thanks!