how to know which bot in task manager/process hacker/other is displayed? + small suggestion

• alt text

my bot has its name set but there it doesnt show, when i have few bots launched. In task manager they all are called FastExecuteScript

is there way to do it for easier debugging? i would then know which bot is heavy on pc and optimize it

PS, small suggestioN:
    alt text

bots in taskbar could be showing text with name
    (like here)
    alt text

so u dont have to launch 6 bots from taskbar when looking just for one, LOL (reocurring pattern among many i believe)

• @yourfriendkarol said in how to know which bot in task manager/process hacker/other is displayed? + small suggestion:

my bot has its name set but there it doesnt show, when i have few bots launched. In task manager they all are called FastExecuteScript

is there way to do it for easier debugging? i would then know which bot is heavy on pc and optimize it

bots in taskbar could be showing text with name

so u dont have to launch 6 bots from taskbar when looking just for one, LOL (reocurring pattern among many i believe)

What I've experienced is;
    With premium, you can add a custom Ico to the compiled project which shows on all icon related IDs within the task manager & bar. Would that solve the compiled issue for you?

I agree, when developing with multiple studios open in record, running debugging without the proper name it gets hectic fast. I do ALOT of A/B testing which leads to A-F (6) studios running separate edited scripts to find those hairline bugs.

My solution; I have alot of windows 10 customization and one of my blinds features automatically sorts my taskbar by date of launch.

• @allister
    yeah sort by launch date on taskbar is set by default IMO