Always set to open "View Browser" when url loads.

• I am loading different urls and each time the thread repeats, I manually have to press View Browser, to actually see what BAS is doing. I tried action -Open and Close browser, but it does nothing.

I have monitors, I want that it always shows the BAS Browser on one of my monitors so I can see what is goin on and check on things.

How to do it? I am lost abit..

• @tte26 said in Always set to open "View Browser" when url loads.:

I am loading different urls and each time the thread repeats, I manually have to press View Browser, to actually see what BAS is doing. I tried action -Open and Close browser, but it does nothing.

I have monitors, I want that it always shows the BAS Browser on one of my monitors so I can see what is goin on and check on things.

How to do it? I am lost abit..

This can be done with the Custom Interface & changing some JS code to keep the browser alive (maybe. Just a guess I have not tried it myself.
    Since the Manual Browser update, you no longer can keep the browser window open when a new thread launches. In the past, you could have but not anymore. Request this as a feature and maybe will get fixed.