Also browser history (cache, cookies...) in fingerprint?

• Some website don't like an empty browser history (incl. cache, cookies...). If I get a fingerprint from your service is there also some kind of "browser history" included, so the websites I'm working on don't see an empty browser history?

Thank you.

• @morpheus93 нет конечно. Кстати сайты не видят историю, историю видят метрики поисковых систем, через которые потом сайт может узнать о вас. Короче история и куки это ваша задача.

• Okay, if I understand it right (as I don't speak Russian), there are no kind of browser history included in an fingerprint from the service via https://fingerprints.bablosoft.com/prepare?version=2&tags=...
    So I have to make a dedicated bot for collecting different "history-profiles" (history, cache, cookies...)?

In the 2nd part you explain that websites don't see directly our browser's history but can obtain it by search engine metrics. Can you illustrate that in more detail?

Thank you.

• @morpheus93 Почти на всех сайтах есть google метрика, но могут быть и другие. И сайт может получить информацию о посетителях в том числе там может быть указано, что это был бот.

En: Almost all sites have google metrics, but there may be others. And the site can get information about visitors including there may be indicated that it was a bot.

• @UserTrue Okay, thank you for your appreciated help.

Btw, what approach for collecting "browser history" (real history of visited sites, cache, cookies...) would you recommend? Just create different bots that surf the web on the most popular websites and safe the generated history as profile for later use for the account-creation-,...,bot or is there an more sophisticated way?

Thank you.

• @morpheus93 said in Also browser history (cache, cookies...) in fingerprint?:

Btw, what approach for collecting "browser history" (real history of visited sites, cache, cookies...) would you recommend? Just create different bots that surf the web on the most popular websites and safe the generated history as profile for later use for the account-creation-,...,bot or is there an more sophisticated way?
    Thank you.

Use the profile BAS and perform surfing on popular websites, search queries + clicks on the links. But in my line of work, I hardly ever had to.

• @morpheus93 And it is desirable to see what metrics the target site uses.