Do you really need something like that?

• Hello my friends.
    I'm curently working on new services and i want to know if you really need this to make it public and FREE for all BAS members

Service description:
    When you want to send traffic to any url you want we are not able to detect if this visit is unique or dublicated or we can't know the visit comes from where (Country, City, Zip code, Time zone) or if we can do that but we can't make much useful from this visit because if we want to do this secnario:
    send the visit to custom link if the ip address was already visit this link we want to send it to another link.

example:
    If we want to send traffic to x.com if this visit already visited this link we want to redirect it to y.com if already visited y.com redirect it to z.com etc. you get this idea.

this process done by the custom url my service give it to you.

What is your feedback about this serivce?
    Any improvment can i make for it?
    Any question?

Thanks

• You can use TDS for that task. For example "Keitaro TDS" ($) or "CPA Tracker" (free). It supports many redirect rules for many parameters including IP and blacklists. You can set up your own rule for that redirect or chain of redirects!

• This post is deleted!

• @qwaros Hello, may i know if the ip is not unique how can it redirect it to another link?
    When i register on Keitaro TDS they required 1 ip to complete the registration.
    May you explain how we can achieve that?

Thank you

• @darkstone said in Do you really need something like that?:

Hello, may i know if the ip is not unique how can it redirect it to another link?
    When i register on Keitaro TDS they required 1 ip to complete the registration.
    May you explain how we can achieve that?
    Thank you

You specify the IP of the server where Keitaro will be installed. It's for the license. Rules for visitors ' IP addresses are configured after Keitaro is installed. For example 0_1568459548048_91cb6923-fe5b-42e0-9f59-36d2cbbb1610-изображение.png

• @darkstone said in Do you really need something like that?:

Hello my friends.
    I'm curently working on new services and i want to know if you really need this to make it public and FREE for all BAS members

Service description:
    When you want to send traffic to any url you want we are not able to detect if this visit is unique or dublicated or we can't know the visit comes from where (Country, City, Zip code, Time zone) or if we can do that but we can't make much useful from this visit because if we want to do this secnario:
    send the visit to custom link if the ip address was already visit this link we want to send it to another link.

example:
    If we want to send traffic to x.com if this visit already visited this link we want to redirect it to y.com if already visited y.com redirect it to z.com etc. you get this idea.

this process done by the custom url my service give it to you.

What is your feedback about this serivce?
    Any improvment can i make for it?
    Any question?

Thanks

@support answer:

I do not quite understand how this works. Regarding whether this idea will be in demand, I can not say anything. 
    But if this does not contradict the terms of use of the service, namely, the keys to FS 
    and BASPremium will not be transferred to other users, then I am not against creating such a service.